An ideal family holiday to Japan includes visits to various theme parks along with all the local sightseeing. Our Theme Parks of Japan holiday promises exactly that, with a visit to Disneyland, DisneySea and Universal Studio, along with a stay at Disney Resort in Tokyo!
- On Day 1, on arriving in Tokyo, your Japan theme park holiday begins with a memorable stay at the Disney Resort hotel.
- On Day 2, you go around the theme parks in Disneyland exploring the many fantasy lands here.
- On Day 3, you visit DisneySea, another of the famed Disney theme parks and spend an eventful day here exploring the different themed ports.
- On Day 4, you embark on your Tokyo City Tour and you catch the many sights in the city. You also get to have a Japanese style lunch and also experience the traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
- On Day 5, you depart from Tokyo to Osaka by train and on arrival, you go on an interesting sightseeing trip.
- On Day 6, you visit another theme park, the Universal Studios in Osaka.
- On Day 7, your trip comes to a close and you depart from Osaka on your onward journey home.