Fiji and Hong Kong in a Week is a 7 nights Fiji and Hong Kong holiday that takes you to the magnificent South Pacific islands of Fiji and the bright lights and Asian delights of Hong Kong.
- CLOUD 9: Located in the middle of aquamarine waters, this floating bar and restaurant offer 360 degrees views of the pristine waters. Not only can you devourer delicious food and sip on beverages but you can also swim, snorkel and sunbathe while relaxing and listening to good music. An ideal way for couples to spend time during Fiji honeymoon packages.
- Captain Cook Sunset Dinner Cruise: As the sun sets, the pink streaks in the sky expose the romantic Fijian sunset. Set sail into the open seas of this tropical paradise and enjoy the ultimate dining experience. As you cruise along the peaceful water, you can munch on a variety of sizzling barbecue meals prepared from fresh ingredients, take in live Fijian cultural performances and absorb the spectacular scenery while on Fiji tour packages.
- Victoria Peak: Victoria Peak is the highest point and among the best places to visit in Hong Kong as it lets you absorb the expansive views of the city. During the day you witness the sparkling skyscrapers, the Victoria Harbour and the green hills in the far distance. The views shift during the early evening - the panorama melts into orange and pink before reviving itself into dazzling lights glimmering under you.
- SKY 100: Located in the heart of Hong Kong, Sky100 is a 360-degree indoor observation deck which is located on the 100th floor. Standing on this floor lets you immerse yourself in the panoramic scenery of the skyline and city views- a must do on your Hong Kong holidays. There is also a restaurant here which has some delicious food!
- Aberdeen Village: A charming and quaint fishing village that is not too far from the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong attractions is famous for its floating restaurants. Aberdeen has seen a shift in development and is now a modern, waterfront location that is sought after by tourists on Hong Kong holidays.