Spain is world-renowned for its food, with Madrid and Barcelona counted among the top 10 cities in the world for food. Indulge in Spanish gastronomy while enjoying Spain's culture and history with our week long Spanish Culinary Experience. You arrive in the capital city, Madrid, and after checking out the local sights going on a tapas walking tour, you then move to Valencia. From here, you travel by train to your last destination, Barcelona, where you go around the city on an evening tapas walking tour and even visit the iconic Sagrada Familia.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in the capital city of Madrid and as you are on a specialized Spanish culinary experience trip, you kick start the same in Madrid going on a Tapas night walking tour and tasting local delicacies. The next day, you go sightseeing and catch the many interesting places of interest.
- On Day 3, you move to Valencia from Madrid by train.
- On Day 4, go around the city of Valencia, with the Valencia card, which entitles you to free and discounted access on entrance fees to many landmarks.
- On Day 5, you travel from Valencia to Barcelona by rail and later go on an evening tapas guided walking tour, trying out local flavours and enjoying the experience.
- On Day 6, you visit the iconic Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
- On Day 7, your trip ends and you return home from Barcelona, Spain.