If you want to explore distant lands in the Far East with your friends, then go on a 7-day Vietnam Explorer holiday covering Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and the Halong Bay. There is lots to explore and see amidst beautiful, scenic landscapes and a great learning awaits you about Vietnam’s rich ancient past. The tour is filled with boat rides, cruises, meandering through beautiful verdant green and yes there’s visiting many architectural marvels that date back many centuries.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and after you check in to the hotel, you go on a Hanoi city tour visiting important landmarks, temples and exploring the old city. This also includes a not to be missed, cyclo ride.
- On Day 2, you visit Hoa Lu in the Ninh Binh region, once the ancient capital city and overall, a scenic and picturesque place.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, go on a Halong Bay cruise and stay aboard overnight, a truly memorable experience. Go sightseeing in and around the Halong Bay and also engage in some interesting experiences.
- On Day 4, after you disembark from the Halong Bay cruise, you head to the airport to fly to your next destination, the historically famous city of Vietnam, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
- On Day 5, you get to see the mighty Mekong River up, close and personal. It is the largest river in all of South East Asia and while here, you go on a river cruise along the Mekong.
- On Day 6, you get to see how a city was built underground during the Vietnam War by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels. Later, you go visiting around Saigon visiting local markets.
- On Day 7, your trip comes to a close, and from the airport in Saigon, you are homeward bound.