What We Love
Universal Studios Singapore: A destination where your favourite blockbusters and television series come alive by way ofshows, movie replicas, astounding rides and roller coaster rides that will make you feel out of this world. Any and all Singapore family holiday packages consist of this experience!
Night Safari, Singapore: Have the opportunity to indulge in a recreated habitat of nocturnal animals through tram rides and walking trails at the Night Safari. You’ll be welcomed with exotic performances creating an atmosphere of wilderness before encountering the wild.
Petronas Twin Towers, Malaysia: Feel on top of the world as you take few seconds to shoot up past 41 floors to the Skybridge or to the viewing deck on the 86th floor. The world’s tallest twin towers proves to be more than just glass and steel being one of the top 10 tourist places in Malaysia.
Genting Highland, Malaysia: An icy hill station that is perched around 1800 metres above sea level and a short ride away from Malaysia, proudly boats of round-the-clock continuous entertainment. Whether you want a casino or a theme park, you’ve everything your vacation need here!
Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia: Having over 6 adventure zones with a Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park, it’s the most entertaining theme park you could be in while on a Malaysian tour.
- Wings of Time, Singapore
- Istana Negara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The National Monument, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- National Mosque of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What to Expect
Economic giant Singapore · Modernity personified · Enchanting Universal Studios · A night safari that will keep you on the edge of your seat · Mesmerizing cityscapes · Imposing and striking architecture of the Petronas Twin Towers · Chilly and thrilling Genting Highland · The rip-roaring Sunway Lagoon
When to Go
Malaysia’s peak season is typically mid-December through mid-February. The winter weather is also a perfect time to visit. The Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival is a part of the country’s nationwide sales campaign that aims at promoting Malaysia as a world-class shopping destination to all international tourists.
Singapore has tourists pouring all through the year but July to September is best suited to travel there especially for families as the Singapore Food Festival also takes place around the month of July.
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Singapore
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- Sentosa Island tour with one way scenic cable car tickets & Wings of Time show
- Night Safari - Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Singapore panoramic City orientation tour
- Kuala Lumpur city orientation tour
- Petronas Twin Tower entrance ticket
- Sunway Lagoon tour
- Full day Genting Highland tour Including Snow World Ticket & one way Genting sky ride
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers in Singapore & Kuala Lumpur on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Coach from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, Tips & surcharges