Singapore is the ultimate family holiday destination, with enough to do for a family with kids of all age groups. You arrive in Singapore and start exploring the city on a local sightseeing tour. While in Singapore, you visit the world’s first nocturnal zoo, Night Safari, the Sentosa Island, Universal Studios, and Asia’s largest bird paradise, Jurong Bird Park. This holiday also includes a visit to Lego Land, Malaysia, a one-of-a-kind theme park. After an unforgettable vacation, you return home from Singapore.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Singapore, you check into the hotel and you have the day at leisure.
- On Day 2, a city tour of Singapore is arranged. You are taken to see a couple of important landmarks around the city, temples, shrines, the Merlion Park and the Marina Bay and you get to see what Singapore is really like. Later, in the night, a rare Night Safari is arranged. You are taken in vehicles and it is an exciting time spent watching animals in their natural habitat at night.
- On Day 3, your kids and you can have an enjoyable time in the Jurong Bird Park. Enjoy the many attractions and shows and yes you get to see many bird species here. Later, you visit Sentosa Island.
- On Day 4, you go on a full-day tour of Universal Studios.
- On Day 5, there is another interesting attraction to visit and that is the Lego Land. While here, go around watching the Lego models, shows and attractions.
- On Day 6, your trip ends, and from the Changi International Airport in Singapore, you are homeward bound.