What We Love
Market of Pisac and ruins of Ollantaytambo: This classic package will take you to the market of Pisac which is divided into two sections, one where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables. In the other section, there are many handicraft stands. Ollantaytambo is also where you will find a temple hill and fortress which in a way seems to be protecting the place.
Machu Picchu: The Sacred City of Machu Picchu is a UNESCO heritage site which is declared as Cultural Heritage for Humanity and is one of the modern Seven Wonders of the World. Around the citadel, the National Reserve covers an area of about 32.500 hectares.
Visit to both Argentina and the Brazilian side of the Fall: Take in the panoramic views of the Iguazu falls, wider and taller than the Niagara Falls. Catch this UNESCO World Heritage Site in all its splendour, with its 275 waterfalls of varying widths and heights.
Dinner and Tango Show at El Viejo Almacén: This classic couple’s package takes you to the El Viejo Almacen, where you will enjoy an impressive Tango show performed by some prominent specialists of the tango dance form and spend a lovely evening with your beau listening to some beautiful Andean music.
- City tour of Santiago without the museum
- Excursion in the Paine National Park
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
- Buenos Aires city tour including 9 de Julio Avenue, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Cabildo (first City Hall), Metropolitan Cathedral, La Boca etc.
- City tour and visit of the surrounding ruins of Cusco
- Excursion to Petrohue, Todos Los Santos, Peulla
- City Tour colonial with visit of a local market and Larco Herrera museum in Lima
What to Expect
Peaceful walk through the market of Pisac · Explore amazing ruins of Ollantaytambo · Visit the iconic Machu Picchu · Witness the scenic snow-capped mountains · Take a look at the spectacular Argentinean and Brazilian Falls · Check out the amazing Tango shows at El Viejo Alacén · Relish delicious cuisines of South America
When to Go
The best time to visit this romantic and hidden corner of world which is also called as The Wild Patagonian region is during the months of December to April. It is also great during summer, as the alpine weather is pleasant and perfect for romantic vacationers to visit the region and admire the amazing glaciers.
- 2 nights stay at Lima
- 1 night stay at Yucay
- 1 night stay at Cusco
- 3 nights stay at Bueno Aires
- 1 night stay at Foz do Iguazu
- 3 nights stay at Rio de Janeiro
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- City Tour colonial with visit of a local market and Larco Herrera museum (4h) at Lima
- Visit of Enrico Poli museum (3h) at Lima
- Excursion to the market of Pisac and to the ruins of Ollantaytambo (6h)
- Vistadome train Ollantaytambo –-AguasCalientes – Ollantaytambo
- Shuttle bus to/from Machu Picchu
- Guided Tour Machu Picchu ruins (2h 30min)
- Buenos Aires city tour (3h 30min)
- Tour to Estancia Santa Susana with Fiesta Gaucha and Barbeque Lunch (7h)
- Estancia Santa Susana
- Visit of Argentina Falls
- Visit of Brazilian Falls (3h 30min)
- Full day tour Sugar Loaf and Corcovado (8h)
- Airport transfers in all cities
- All tours on shared basis (pick up from city centre)
- International air tickets
- Inter city and country flight tickets
- Porterage and Gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above