What We Love
Stay at a luxury resort ideal for a romantic getaway: This honeymoon package allows you to completely enjoy your special time with your partner with special offers for honeymooners that offer a great fruit platter in the room, a mouth-watering cake and all of the romance can be topped off with a bottle of sparkling wine.
Ile Aux Cerfs Island: őle aux Cerfs Island is also called as the Deer Island. Itís the best way to spend your honeymoon. Run free on the sandy beaches on the crystal blue lagoon and enjoy an array of beach activities.
Trou aux Cerfs: Breathe the freshest air while running on the powdery white sands of a volcano crater in Curepipe. The greenery is blissful and perfect for your romantic couple photographs.
Caudan Waterfront: It harbours several shopping complexes and malls where you can find a right item of your choice and the cheapest deals and then head to dine in one of the fabulous eating joints and enjoy a perfect meal with your partner.
Bagatelle Mall: Please your love with an exclusive luxury shopping experience at the Bagatelle Mall that houses over 130 high-end brands and have something for everyone.
- Valley of 23 Coloured Earth
- Chamarel Waterfall
- Ganga Talao (Crater lake)
What to Expect
Ideal honeymoon tour ∑ Peaceful luxury resort stay ∑ Stunning Ile aux Cerfs ∑ Gorgeous Trou aux Cerfs trip ∑ Spectacular Caudan Waterfront ∑ Luxurious shopping at Bagatelle Mall ∑ Charming Chamarel Mountains ∑ Romantic Mauritius Honeymoon ∑ Delectable food and cuisine
When to Go
Mauritius has a beautiful subtropical climate that usually brings warm and pleasant sunbeams over blue skies all through the year. From October through to December, it is perfect for honeymoon couples. The Chamarel Mountains in the South gets plenty of rains throughout the year, which helps Mauritius offer you stunning lush greenery all year round.
Our Top Tips
- Port-Louis is the capital of the island and offers tourists many small and big malls to shop.
- The Indian Pavilion restaurant located on the coast of Mauritius, offers stunning views of the city. Itís perfect for a romantic date where you can cherish the city lights dazzle like stars, as you treat yourself to some brilliant Indian delicacies.
- Do take a romantic scenic drive from Pamplemousse towards Pieter Both or even drive down South to Chemin Grenier and Le Morne. The feel of driving to undiscovered destinations with your partner is an experience to remember!
- 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast & dinner- drinks not included
- Meet & assist at the airport by our representative
- Full day North Island tour and Mall of Mauritius
- Full day South Island Tour
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour with speed boat transfers
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not Included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges