Make a trip to the twin destinations of Dubai and Mauritius with your family this year. While in Mauritius, explore Ile Aux Cerfs, North Island and South Island. And while in Dubai, you explore the city with a city tour, a thrilling desert safari and a dinner cruise gliding through the dazzling views of Dubai. This fantastic mix of things to do, places to see, and contrasting landscapes, makes for an unforgettable family holiday.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Mauritius by flight and after checking in, you have the day to spend on your own.
- On Day 2, you go on a day trip to Ile Aux Cerfs by speedboat. While on this island, you can choose to do whatever you want to, indulging in some water sports, enjoying the locales and relaxing by the beach.
- On Day 3, you embark on exploring Mauritius and go on a North Island Tour, where you visit the capital city of Port Louis and visit important places of interest around here.
- On Day 4, you now go on a South Island Tour, where you explore popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earths.
- On Day 5, your trip in beautiful Mauritius draws to a close and you now head to your next destination, Dubai.
- On Day 6, you go on a half-day city tour and check out some interesting local sights. Later, in the afternoon, you go on an adrenaline-pumping desert safari, followed by a mouth-watering barbecue dinner out in the desert.
- On Day 7, you have the day to spend in leisure. In the evening, there is a Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise that is arranged for you.
- On Day 8, your memorable trip comes to a close and you return home from Dubai.