What We Love
Stay at a luxury resort ideal for a romantic getaway: This honeymoon package allows you to completely enjoy your special time with your partner with special offers for honeymooners that offer a great fruit platter in the room, a mouth-watering cake and all of the romance can be topped off with a bottle of sparkling wine. Choose to enjoy the spa as well.
Ile Aux Cerfs Island: Île aux Cerfs Island is also called as ‘Deer Island’. It’s the best way to spend your honeymoon. Run free on the sandy beaches on the crystal blue lagoon and enjoy an array of beach activities.
Trou aux Cerfs: Breathe the freshest air while running on the powdery white sands of a volcano crater in Curepipe. From the crater, you have a 360-degree view of the town of Curepipe and the coastal plains stretching towards the distant horizon.
Valley of 23 Coloured Earth: The colours of the Earth evolved with the gradual conversion of Basaltic Lava to clay minerals. It is spectacularly beautiful during sunset when the amber skies meet the rainbow coloured Earth.
Desert Safari: Whether on a 4-wheel drive vehicle or on the backs of camels, the endless sand dunes are a sight to behold. As the sun bids farewell for the day and the desert gets cooler, luxuriate in delectable marinated meats and shisha. Belly dancing adds the Middle Eastern touch to your romantic day!
Marina Cruise with dinner: Dubai travel packages from India includes a two-hour Dhow dinner cruise where you can indulge in fabulous Middle Eastern cuisine and breath-taking Tanura dance/ live music performance while you float through the famous Dubai Marina.
- Bagatelle Mall, Mauritius
- Movie on the beach under the stars, Mauritius
- Water sports in Mauritius such as snorkelling, aqua gym, glass bottom boat, wind surfing & pedal boat
- Caudan Waterfront, Mauritius
- Grand Bassin, Mauritius
- Chamarel Waterfall, Mauritius
What to Expect
Romantic stay at luxury hotel · Enchanting honeymoon experience · Beautiful Ile Aux Cerfs Island · Blissful Trou aux Cerfs · Magical Valley of 23 Coloured Earth · Thrilling Desert Safari · Splendid sand dunes and sand bashing · Lovely Marina cruise with Dinner · Peaceful stay at Mauritius
When to Go
Mauritius has a beautiful subtropical climate that usually brings warm and pleasant sunbeams over blue skies all through the year. From October through December, it is perfect for travelling with family. The Chamarel Mountains in the south gets plenty of rains throughout the year that helps Mauritius offer you with stunning lush greenery all year round.
Dubai can be warm and moderately dry generally but it offers air conditioned services in every nook and corner and that makes it an all-year round tourist destination! It is particularly pleasant for tourists during the months from November to April. January has its own perk as that is the time Dubai hosts the world’s largest Shopping Festival.
- 6 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast & dinner - drinks not included in Mauritius
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Dubai
- 1 bottle of Sparkling wine - Mauritius
- 1 Honeymoon Cake - Mauritius
- 1 Romantic dinner - Mauritius
- 1 Fruit platter in the room upon arrival - Mauritius
- Full day North Island tour and Mall of Mauritius
- Full day South Island tour - Mauritius
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour with speed boat transfers - Mauritius
- Windsurfing / Pedal Boat / Kayak / Aqua Gym / Mini Sails / Snorkeling / Glass Bottom Boat / Water Skiing - Mauritius
- Free Access to The Spa Centre for Hammam, Jacuzzi & Sauna - Mauritius
- Enjoy a movie on the beach under the stars - Mauritius
- Panoramic City orientation tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with Barbeque dinner
- Dubai Marina dinner cruise
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not Included : Airfare, Visa, GST, Tourism Dirham Fee, Tips & surcharges