A 10-day romantic trip to not one but two holiday destinations with your loved one is every bit exciting. While in Mauritius, stay at a luxury resort ideal for couples. Visit Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon and go on a full-day tour to North Island as well as to the South Island and see the popular places Mauritius has on offer. And while in Dubai, you go on a city tour, a thrilling desert safari and a romantic Dubai Marina dinner cruise gliding through the dazzling views of Dubai.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Mauritius by flight and after checking in, you have the day to spend on your own.
- On Day 2, you go on a day trip to Ile Aux Cerfs by speedboat. While on this island, you can choose to do whatever you want to, indulging in some water sports, enjoying the locales and relaxing by the beach.
- On Day 3, you embark on exploring Mauritius and go on a North Island Tour, where you visit the capital city of Port Louis and visit important places of interest around here.
- On Day 4, you go on a South Island tour, where you explore popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earths.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you have two glorious days to go around exploring Mauritius on your own.
- On Day 7, your trip in beautiful Mauritius draws to a close and you now head to your next destination, Dubai. You fly into Dubai, and after settling down in the hotel, you can enjoy the remainder of the day on your own.
- On Day 8, you go on a half-day city tour and check out some interesting local sights. Later, in the afternoon, you go on an adrenaline-pumping desert safari, followed by a mouth-watering barbecue dinner out in the desert.
- On Day 9, you have the day to spend in leisure. In the evening, there is a Dubai Marina Dinner cruise that is arranged for you.
- On Day 10, your memorable trip comes to a close and you return home from Dubai.