For a honeymoon with a offbeat flavour covering Italy's major cities, towns as well as its stunning coast, opt for our 15-day Astounding Italy package. Start your holiday in the fashion capital, Milan, where you explore Lake Como, before moving to Venice, where you enjoy an island-hopping tour. Your offbeat trip takes you to Cinque Terra on the Italian Riviera coastline. From here, you move to Naples, from where you discover the Amalfi Coast, considered as one of Italy’s finest places. You then move to beautiful Sorrento, before finally ending your trip at Rome.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in Milan and you go on a scenic Lake Como day-trip and you can also visit other interesting places around.
- On Day 3, you leave for Venice from Milan and on arrival, you go on an island-hopping tour, visiting three important islands, wherein Murano is famous for glass-making and Torcello and Burano are sought-after for their beautiful landscapes.
- On Day 4 and Day 5, you leave from one beautiful destination to the other, Florence and here you visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- On Day 6 and Day 7, keeping in the flavor of the trip, your next destination is Cinque Terre.
- On Day 8 and Day 9, you now move to the next famed destination in Italy, Naples, and here you spend two glorious days, going on a local tour and visiting the Amalfi Coast, one of Italy’s finest places.
- From Day 10 to Day 12, you move to Sorrento, from where you visit the colorful island of Capri.
- From Day 13 to Day 15, you now reach the capital of Italy, Rome, and here, there are a lot of monuments, landmarks visiting and sightseeing to do.
- On Day 15, your memorable, offbeat trip comes to a close and you are homeward bound from Rome, Italy.