Mountains & Rivers at Auli, Chopta & Jayalgarh is an adventurous journey into the world of high Himalayas. You would be travelling deep into pristine Himalayan country to experience the way of life in the mountains through interactions with locals, village visits and visits to ancient and renowned historical sites like Badrinath, Tungnath, Ukhimath, etc. The itinerary allows you to trek, raft, walk, explore and experience Himalayas unlike any other region in India, and is recommended for those looking for active holidays and the best Himalayan experience.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Indulge in adrenaline pumping activities tailor-made for families
- Majestic view of Great Himalayan peaks including Nanda Devi from Auli & Gurson
- Stay at the riverside camp in Jayalgarh
- Trek to high altitude Deoria Tal Lake (7000 ft asl) / Tungnath (11000 ft asl) / Chandrashila (13000 ft asl)
* Upcoming departures: 14 April, 12 May & 9 June, 2018