Chakrata with Nag Tibba Trek is an active holiday itinerary that combines adventure activities with an excellent overnight camping experience. Here you explore the beautiful Yamuna valley. You do hiking through villages / waterfalls, stop for picnic lunches around pristine backdrops and scale the renowned Nag Tibba peak (10000 ft asl). All through the trip you experience a panorama of high Himalayan peaks while also enjoying a wide range of activities such as rafting, river crossing, kayaking, body surfing, etc.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Spectacular location of the lodge at Viraatkhai
- Himalayan panorama from Nag Tibba top
- Wide raging activities such as trekking, camping, rafting, body surfing, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, valley crossing, bridge slithering, etc.
- The Eco way of Camping - Temporary shelters, pitching tents and building a fire.
- Orienteering - Navigate your way through a forest trail
- Ride the rapids of the Yamuna