Explore West Sikkim with Gangtok takes you to Yuksom, one of the greenest destinations on the planet and a UNESCO world heritage site. Alongwith Yukson, you visit ancient monasteries, enjoy superb drives and experience panoramic views of the Kanchenjunga range of Himalayas. Explore West Sikkim with Gangtok is for the family travellers looking to connect with nature and spend some time around authentic experiences.
Highlights of this holiday would be
- Explore the culture and lifestyle of Sikkim
- Visit Tsomgo Lake and Indo-Tibetan Border via Nathu La Pass (13000 ft)
- Indulge in exciting activities tailor-made for families
- Visit to the Temi tea garden
- Witness views of Mount Kanchenjunga range from Pelling & Ravangla
- Eco tour around Yuksom