Why You Should Visit
- We love the Maldivian-style open concept villas, which feature exclusive open-air rain showers and romantic private sun decks.
- The villas are vast and glamorous and each has a Maldivian swing chair, called udoli.
- The villas are crafted with coconut thatch roofs and the sandy floors giving it a creative yet rustic look to it.
- The resort offers adrenaline pumping water sports activities like canoeing sailing, catamarans, windsurfing and free snorkel trips
- For those not keen on drenching themselves in the water, can take part in an extremely fun game of volleyball or table tennis.
- The island offers the best waves in the Maldives, making it an ideal place for surfing. The resort organises surf guides and boat rides to the surf site.