If you want a family vacation that has a date with history, and has loads to do see, and do in beautiful environs, then the 7-day Vietnam and Cambodia tour is best. While on this family trip, you visit the cities of Hanoi and Saigon in Vietnam and Siem Reap in Cambodia. The trip takes you through some beautiful lands, emerald green waters, ancient monuments and temples too. There are boat rides, cruises, and loads of sightseeing to do while on this family trip.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and after you check in to the hotel, you go on a Hanoi city tour visiting important landmarks, temples and exploring the old city. This also includes a not to be missed, cyclo ride.
- On Day 2, go on a Halong Bay cruise, a truly memorable experience. Go sightseeing in and around the Halong Bay and also engage in some interesting experiences.
- On Day 3, you next move to historically famous city of Vietnam, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). On arrival, you get to see how a city was built underground during the Vietnam War by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- On Day 4, you get to see the mighty Mekong River up, close and personal. It is the largest river in all of South East Asia and while here, you go on a river cruise along the Mekong.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you now move to Siem Reap in Cambodia, where you have a full day for the UNESCO nominated World Heritage Site, Angkor Wat Temple.
- On Day 7, your trip comes to a close, and from the Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport, you are homeward bound.