A honeymoon in Vietnam is perfect for couples looking for something offbeat, from UNESCO world heritage sites and cruises and boat rides in the Halong Bay and Mekong River to beachside relaxation. You start your holiday in the capital city of Vietnam and then traverse through the country from north to south, visiting Halong Bay, Hoi An, Hue and Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
- On Day 1, you arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and after you check in to the hotel, you go on a Hanoi city tour visiting important landmarks, temples and exploring the old city. This also includes a not to be missed, cyclo ride.
- On Day 2 and Day 3, go on a Halong Bay cruise and stay aboard overnight, a truly memorable experience. Go sightseeing in and around the Halong Bay and also engage in some interesting experiences.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, after you disembark from the Halong Bay cruise, you head to the next destination, Hoi An, where you have the rest of the day at leisure. The next day, you go sightseeing around the delightful town.
- On Day 5, you now leave for the imperial city of Hue via the Hai Van Pass.
- From Day 6, you head to your next destination, the historically famous city of Vietnam, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and go sightseeing.
- On Day 7, you get to see how a city was built underground during the Vietnam War by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels. Later, you go visiting around Saigon visiting local markets.
- On Day 8, you get to see the mighty Mekong River up, close and personal. It is the largest river in all of South East Asia and while here, you go on a river cruise along the Mekong.
- On Day 9, your trip comes to a close, and from the Saigon Airport, you are homeward bound.