This 9-day classic Vietnam and Cambodia tour is perfected for couples who are looking to spend some time exploring beautiful landscapes and learning about ancient history and traditions. While on this romantic trip, you visit the cities of Hanoi and Saigon in Vietnam and even spend a night aboard the Halong Bay cruise, as well as Siem Reap in Cambodia. The trip takes you through some beautiful lands, emerald green waters, ancient monuments and temples too. There are boat rides, cruises, and loads of sightseeing to do while on this trip.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam and after you check in to the hotel, you go on a Hanoi city tour visiting important landmarks, temples and exploring the old city. This also includes a not to be missed, cyclo ride.
- On Day 2 and Day 3, go on a Halong Bay cruise and stay aboard overnight, a truly memorable experience. Go sightseeing in and around the Halong Bay and also engage in some interesting experiences.
- On Day 3, after you disembark from the Halong Bay cruise, you head to the airport to fly to your next destination, the historically famous city of Vietnam, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), where you spend the rest of the day on your own.
- On Day 4, you get to see the mighty Mekong River up, close and personal. It is the largest river in all of South East Asia and while here, you go on a river cruise along the Mekong.
- On Day 5, you get to see how a city was built underground during the Vietnam War by visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels. Later, you go around Ho Chi Minh City visiting local markets.
- From Day 6 to Day 8, you now move to Siem Reap in Cambodia, where you have a full day for the UNESCO nominated World Heritage Site, Angkor Wat Temple and you also visit many ancient monuments, temples and places of interest.
- On Day 9, your trip comes to a close, and from the Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport, you are homeward bound.