The West Coast with Alaska cruise is a 15-day trip that takes you through a couple famous cities in the West Coast and it culminates with a memorable Alaskan cruise. You fly into the Bay area, San Francisco and next, you travel to Los Angeles. While here, your kids will have a whale of a time in the Universal Studios and from here on you move to the next exciting destination, Las Vegas. And for the next 7 days, you are out in the waters, enjoying some great many moments.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in San Francisco and set out to discover this well-known, iconic place. You go on a San Francisco city tour and visit the many sightseeing places here.
- On Day 3, you depart from San Francisco and move to your next exciting destination, the land of Hollywood, Los Angeles and you go on a Los Angeles tour.
- On Day 4, you go on a full-day trip to Universal Studios in Los Angeles.
- On Day 5, you depart from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and you get to explore ‘Sin City’ on your own.
- On Day 6, you go on an interesting and exciting Las Vegas city tour.
- On Day 7, you get to spend the day in leisure and you could continue to explore Las Vegas, the ‘Sin City’ on your own. Alternatively, you could also visit the great big Grand Canyon on your own. Enroute to the canyon is pretty picturesque and there are many places to be seen in and around the Grand Canyon area.
- On Day 8 till Day 14, you take the Alaska Cruise, which is a once in a life time experience.
- On Day 15, your holiday comes to a close and you return home.