The West Coast is said to be perfect for a road trip. The terrains, landscapes and the locations just add to the excitement. You visit Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, the touristy Pismo Beach and San Luis Obispo. And not to miss, you visit Monterey Bay and Santa Cruz. And yes, you sum it up with a visit to the Bay City, San Francisco. For this trip, you arrive in Los Angeles and you depart from San Francisco.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in Los Angeles and on the first day, you go on a sightseeing trip around the Entertainment Capital of the World. The next day, you go on a full-day trip to Universal Studios in Los Angeles.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, you reach the American Riviera, Santa Barbara and you just take in the many sights of the place, and engage in many activities and also enjoy the many attractions the place has on offer.
- On Day 5, you reach the touristy beach destination, Pismo Beach and you spend a day soaking in the sun and the sands.
- On Day 6, your journey brings you to another beautiful location - San Luis Obispo and you spend a memorable day here.
- On Day 7, you depart from San Luis Obispo to the surfing capitals of the world, Santa Cruz and you go sightseeing around here.
- On Day 8, you now move to another beautiful location in California, Monterey Bay and you visit some sightseeing places around here.
- On Day 9 and Day 10, you reach San Francisco and here you set out to discover this well-known, iconic place. You go on a San Francisco city tour and visit the many sightseeing places around here.
- On Day 11, your trip comes to a close and you return home from San Francisco.