What We Love
Universal Studios, Los Angeles: A trip to America is not complete without a tour around the world-famous Universal Studios in Los Angeles. It’s a fabulous experience to witness the sets, props that were used in several famous Hollywood movies and soap operas. Also enjoy the iconic and thrilling rides while here.
Monterey Bay Aquarium Admission: Explore the fantastic underwater world at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The Aquarium is filled with beautiful marine creatures like jelly fish, eels, octopus. You can also have a lovely time watching playful otters, seals and penguins.
Monterey Bay Sunset sailing cruise: Set sail on the wonderful Monterey Bay with your loved ones on the Monterey Bay cruise. Enjoy unlimited drinks while you sail on the vast Pacific Ocean. The sunset ahead of you is beyond romantic and is sure to enhance your romance.
- Drive through Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Pismo Beach
- Hearst Castle, San Simeon
- Beaches of Hal Moon Bay
- Drive from the Golden Gate Bridge to Napa Valley
What to Expect
Magical Universal Studios · Lovely Las Vegas · Stunning Monterey Bay Sunset cruise · Lovely sunset on the Pacific Ocean · Incredible Marine life of Monterey Bay Aquarium · Romantic drink and dining on Monterey Bay cruise · Splendid Santa Barbara tour · Marvelous San Francisco trip
When to Go
Recommended period to travel is April – October. California has a beautiful climate during that time. The monsoon showers start around November and winters are really cold, yet delightful. The summers however are the best time for couples to visit if you want to relax by the beach and savor the beautiful coastline.
- 2 nights stay at Los Angeles
- 2 nights stay at Santa Barbara
- 1 night stay at Pismo Beach
- 1 night stay at San Luis Obispo
- 1 night stay at Santa Cruz
- 1 night stay at Monterey Bay
- 2 nights stay at San Francisco
- Daily breakfast from day 2
- Full day Universal Studios tickets only
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Admission tickets only
- Monterey Bay Sunset Appetizer Cruise - reach on own
- Car type / Mitsubishi Mirage or similar