While on this perfectly planned family vacation, you get to see beautiful landscapes, and many places of interest. You visit the big cities of New York and Washington DC. And you get to experience the iconic Niagara Falls and you end the trip with a memorable, eventful and fun outing in the Disney Parks in Orlando. For this, Enchanting East Coast trip, you arrive in New York and you depart from Orlando.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in New York and you set out to unravel and explore the Big Apple. You go on a New York City tour and catch the many sightseeing places here.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, from New York, you visit the national capital, Washington DC, and here you go around checking out what the nation’s capital city has on offer.
- On Day 5 from Washington DC, you reach Buffalo to see the natural wonder spectacle, the Niagara Falls.
- On Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8, you travel from one end of the east coast to the other end, down south, Orlando. Here you visit Epcot Center and Sea World.
- On Day 9, you get a peek into NASA and the Kennedy Space Center and you are transported virtually into space. This trip makes for an unforgettable tour.
- On Day 10, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Orlando.