If you are seeking the ultimate family vacation, then the East Coast with Bahamas Cruise is just right. On this 13-day trip, you arrive in New York and then after a city tour, you move to the capital city, Washington DC and from there on, you head to Buffalo which is the place to reside in if you are visiting the iconic Niagara Falls. Next, head to the Disney capital, Orlando, after visiting a couple of Disney Parks and having a great time with your family, the trip culminates on a Bahamas cruise which is on for 3 glorious days and you return home from Orlando.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in New York and you set out to unravel and explore the Big Apple. You go on a New York City tour and catch the many sightseeing places here.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, from New York, you visit the national capital, Washington DC, and here you go around checking out what the nation’s capital city has on offer.
- On Day 5 from Washington DC, you reach Buffalo to see the natural wonder spectacle, the Niagara Falls.
- On Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8, you travel from one end of the east coast to the other end, down south, Orlando. Here you visit Epcot Center and Sea World.
- On Day 9, you get a peek into NASA and the Kennedy Space Center and you are transported virtually into space. This trip makes for an unforgettable tour.
- On Day 10, Day 11 and Day 12, we take the Bahamas cruise, which is a once in a life time experience. Drift across the beautiful Bahamas and in the narrow stretch of dreamy waters on this 3 days cruise. It offers fine dining, several bars and spas and all this wrapped in a warm, serene cruise offering an exotic view of the sea
- On Day 13, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Orlando.