What We Love
Desert Safari: A desert safari tour in Dubai encompasses being seated in a sturdy 4 wheeler car while you experience the rhythm of the dunes. Enjoys and bashing, try on Arab outfits at the stalls and devour delicious Arabian style BBQ. Take in the smoke of shisha while the belly dancer entertains.
Ferrari World: One of the largest indoor theme parks awaits you with all that you need to know about Ferrari. If living of the edge is what you love then the Formula Rossa is what you should be in as it’s the fastest roller coaster that one can experience! Brace yourselves to feel the thrill during your Dubai holiday packages.
Burj Khalifa, Fountain show: The Khalifa gives you the chance to reach the 124th floor at the Burj Khalifa to witness a view like you would have never seen as you will be on the world’s tallest building! Be mesmerised by the Dubai fountain show - the world’s largest light and music fountain show.
Dubai Park: Legoland offers you over a variety of 20+ water rides and is particularly designed for children of ages 2-12! Bollywood Theme park is first theme park dedicated to Bollywood that offers rides and live performances! If you have chosen the Dubai trip packages from India then the Bollywood theme park is promising enough to quench your desi thirst.
- Dubai Mall
- City Centre Deira
- Dubai Gold Souk
- Meena Bazaar shopping
What to Expect
All-in-one destination with shopping and modern architecture · Thrilling Desert Safari · Fastest roller coaster at Ferrari World · Largest mall in the world Dubai Mall · Water, music and lights at Dubai Fountain · World’s tallest building Burj Khalifa · Dubai Parks · Shopping at City Centre Deira & Meena Bazaar · Dubai Gold Souk
When to Go
The best time to go to Dubai city for a Dubai family holiday package is preferably when its cooler which is generally between November and April. But January has amazing discounts and offers throughout the month as it is the time for the world famous Dubai Shopping Festival. Rates of the hotels go slightly low from April to October but not a very whopping amount.
Dubai, however has become the world’s all-time favourite travel destination all through the year!
Our Top Tips
- Enjoy the glitz and glam of the Souk Madinat Jumeirah - The souk looks stunning at night, and a diverse selection of restaurants and cafes are sure to have any kind of cuisine that you ask for!
- At Ski Dubai at Mall of Emirates, get adventurous in the tumbling hills, or in the twin track bobsled ride. Observe the amazing view of Ski Dubai atop of the observation tower and its main slope. There is an Olympic-sized ice skating rink that is the perfect place to go to blow off some heat.
- Right amidst the Dubai Mall, is the Rainforest Café that’s perfect for all the shoppers who dropped after shopping and the others who want to dine in a unique setting. With a rainforest themed backdrop, the ambience definitely adds to the exceptionally amazing food that they serve. Who doesn’t love noodles and The Noodle House has them all! Be it soupy, swirly or stringy, you name it and they are sure to have it!
- 5 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Panoramic City orientation tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with Barbeque dinner
- Dubai Park entry tickets for 1 day and any 2 parks out of Bollywood park, Legoland Park, Motion Gate park & Legoland Water Park
- Burj Khalifa observation deck entrance ticket (non-peak hours) - 124th floor
- Full day Ferrari World Theme Park
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tourism Dirham Fee, Tips & surcharges
* T&C apply