What We Love
Day trip to Kanchanaburi: Kanchanaburi is situated on the River Kwai and is a fantastic location to visit with family, with an abundance of waterfalls, caves and mountains. There’s a unique aspect to this place & it’s called the Death railway which you are free to visit as well!
Day trip to Pattaya for Coral Island: When on a Thailand vacation, one cannot miss the chance to experience the breathtaking beauty of the underwater world. Snorkel, scuba diver or just kayak your way through the clear waters while schools of colourful fish swim past you!
Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour: Right in the heart of Thailand lays the majestic Grand Palace. Envelope yourself in the calm & serenity of the palace and of course witness the structural marvel that is the Reclining and the Gold Buddha at the temple that is definitely going to blow your minds!
Safari World & Marine Park: Not just your kids but you too are going to love the amazing marine show organized by the park where you see the famous dolphin & sea lion show and the open safari is an experience of a lifetime!
- Rose Garden Cultural Tour, Bangkok
- Chatuchak Weekend Market, Bangkok
What to Expect
Fantastic Kanchanaburi Tour · Spectacular historical museums · Enchanting Coral Island Tour · Fantastic Pattaya Tour · Amazing water sports · Breathtaking safari world & Marine park · Enchanting grandeur of Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha temple · Crazy cheap shopping sprees
When to Go
Thailand is known to be a tropical destination and welcomes tourist all-year round.
Thailand’s peak season is typically duringNovember to March. Christmas, New Year’s generally attract a lot of tourists to Thailand.The weather is verypleasant during the peak season, winter.
Thailand is known for their vibrant festivities all through the year and one of the famous one being Songkranthat lasts for several days and is a traditional celebration which starts in April.
Our Top Tips
- Bangkok, the shopper’s heaven: Siam Paragon, Central Chit Lom are some of the places where you can find everything under the sun at the most affordable and economical prices!
- Situated at the chic roof-top of the Indian Rembrandt Hotel, you can have one of the most delectable meals at Rang Mahal where they serve you in their award-winning style!
- Siam City Waterpark is Bangkok’s largest water park and is a must see for family and on the move travellers. It has the world’s largest wave pool along with an unbelievable amount of rides and activities for family & children. Once you’re there, don’t miss out on the Africa Adventure and Jurassic Adventure at Siam City.
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- Full day trip to Pattaya Coral Island with Lunch
- Half day Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha temple tour
- Safari World with Marine Park
- Rose Garden Cultural Tour
- Day trip to Kanchanaburi /DamnoenSuduak & River Kwai
- Return Airport Transfers in Bangkok on shared basis
- All tours on shared basis
Not Inculded: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges