A 5-day Buzzing Bangkok trip to Thailand is a short family vacation that has a lot on offer. You arrive in Bangkok and after settling in, a Rose Garden Cultural tour is an option you can consider. Later, a day’s trip takes you to the famed Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in the Thai countryside and a visit to the Kwai River bridge is also in the offing. Then, there is a Safari World and Marine Park day trip that will enthrall you and your family. You visit the Coral Island and spend an eventful day there. And yes, last on the list is the Bangkok Temple and City Tour where you visit many places of interest.
- On Day 1, you arrive in the capital city, Bangkok. You check into the hotel and as an option you can go on the Rose Garden Cultural tour.
- On Day 2, you get to see the Thai countryside. You are taken to see the “Venice of Asia” - Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, and there’s also a trip to the famous Kwai River bridge planned. Then you visit a war memorial and museum in Kanchanaburi and your eventful day draws to a close.
- On Day 3, a full-day trip to the Safari World and Marine Park is in store for your family, where all of you will have a great time seeing the many animals, shows and attractions while here.
- On Day 4, spend the day at Coral Island. A day spent on this beautiful beachside destination is filled with fun, frolic and relaxation.
- On Day 5, your short family holiday ends, and from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are homeward bound.