What We Love
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage: What makes this an incredible experience is the fact that youíre surrounded by over 90 elephants. Here, you can play with them, feed them and just enjoy the sight of these gentle giants take a bath in the natural water bodies present there.
Madu River boat Safari: The Sri Lanka tour package takes you to the Madu River where youíllbe taken to a unique water safari. The safari is blissful and highly serene. You will be taken for a fish massage that can help you unwind & then to the cinnamon stick making area.
Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery: Itís a beautiful conservation project for sea turtles of Sri Lanka. Itís a wonderful place to visit and see how they take care and preserve their wildlife.
Bentota Beach: Here you can relax and a romantic time with your partner while sipping on some cold beverages. The white sands meet the blue skies while you are encompassed amidst a line of palm trees.
What to Expect
Incredible Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage tour ∑ Fantastic Elephant feeding & bathing ∑ Beautiful Madu River boat safari ∑ Magical Kosgoda Turtle hatchery ∑ Sparkling sandy Bentota beach ∑ Romantic getaway at Bentota ∑ Beautiful Sri Lankan couple tour
When to Go
Sri Lanka gets the south-western monsoon from May to July, while the north-eastern monsoon is from December to January. Sri Lanka wears a pleasant climate and has plenty of sandy beaches for a romantic getaway for couples all through the year.
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Bentota
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Colombo
- Transport is based on 01 Air conditioned Luxury private vehicle
- 500ml Mineral Water Bottle per day per person during sightseeing tours
- Entrance fees to Turtle Hatchery, Cost of Balapiya river Safari, Colombo Museum, Gangarama Temple & Pinnawala Elephant orphanage
- Service of an English-speaking Chauffeur during sightseeing tours
- Parking and highway tickets
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges