Explore the cultural highlights of Spain and Portugal with our 12-day holiday with your family. Arrive in the capital city of Spain, Madrid. From there, you move to the coastal capital city of Lisbon, Portugal. After sightseeing here, you return to Spain, discovering beautiful places like Seville, Granada and Barcelona.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in the capital city of Spain, Madrid and here, you are assigned a personal car and driver who will take you around this beautiful city, visiting the many landmarks and monuments.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, you depart from Madrid to Lisbon by flight and you now reach the capital city of Portugal and you go sightseeing around here.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you now leave Lisbon, Portugal for Seville, Spain, where you explore the city including the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, Santa Maria de la Sede.
- On Day 7 and Day 8, you now move to your next destination, Granada, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- From Day 9 to Day 11, you now leave Granada by a flight to the cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, where you go sightseeing.
- On Day 12, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Barcelona, Spain.