If you want to explore the party scene in France and Spain, then our 13-day trip with friends works well, as you arrive in Nice and after exploring the coastal towns of Monaco and Eze, you head to Paris. Then, you leave France for Spain and there’s a special FC Barcelona stadium tour in Barcelona, a Jet Boat Experience and beach hopping at Ibiza as well as the must-see Flamenco show in Madrid.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive at the capital of the French Riviera, Nice and here, you explore the charmingly coastal towns of Monaco and Eze.
- From Day 3 to Day 5, you head to Paris, the “City of Love”. You visit the iconic Eiffel Tower, take a Siene River Cruise, spend a day at Disneyland and even watch the famed Lido Show.
- On Day 6, you board the train from Paris to Barcelona and here you spend a day visiting the FC Barcelona Football Stadium and visiting local landmarks, including the majestic Sagrada Familia.
- On Day 6, you fly from Barcelona to the beach destination of Ibiza.
- From Day 7 to Day 9, you get to do some great things together such as a Jet Boat 360 experience and even beach hopping by a catamaran.
- On Day 10, you depart from Ibiza and take a flight to your last destination, the capital city of Madrid and here, you go around the city and catch the must-see Flamenco show.
- On Day 11, your happening trip ends and you return home from Madrid, Spain.