What We Love
Sagrada Familia: Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia tour is sure to arouse admiration by its sheer verticality. The biblical story is depicted on the exterior in the form of intricate details that act as visual commentary.
La Ramblas: The most famous street in Barcelona studded with theatres, cultural centers and captivating architecture, is not only a magnet for tourists but a window into the Catalan culture. Walking down this road is a pure sensory overload, during your Spain family classic package, with buskers, souvenir hawkers, pavement artists.
Royal Palace: The Madrid royal palace tour includes a walk in the largest palace in all of Europe with a visit to the glorious royal fountain and an opportunity to watch the guards that march around the Palace.
L’Oceanographic: Valencia beach holidays are incomplete without a visit to the Europe's Largest Marine Aquarium, possibly the most interesting place you can be at. Enjoy memorable walks and to keep you company, are about 45,000 animals of 500 different marine species such as sharks, whales, sea lions, penguins, etc.
- Madrid’s City Tour including Church of San Francisco El Grande, The Prado Museum
- Gaudi's Casa Batlló
- Valencia’s Old Town - Visit Cathedral de Valencia, The Basilica of the virgin
- Art and Science Museum, Valencia
What to Expect
Marvelous Sagrada Familia · L’Oceanographic (biggest Aquarium) · Basilica of the virgin – Gothic master piece · Art and Science Museum · Gaudi's Architectural building · La Ramblas, medieval market area
When to Go
Several festivals are celebrated during the pleasant spring climate from April through June. You can find the place bustling with tourists during the months of July through October. There is no perfect time for visiting; it’s a destination to visit anytime and all year round.
- 3 Nights at Barcelona
- 2 Nights at Madrid
- 3 Nights at Valencia
- Daily Breakfast
- Fast Track Guided Tour Sagrada Familia with Towers
- Skip the Line: Gaudi's Casa Batlló Ticket with Audio Tour
- Madrid panoramic tour with Royal Palace entrance ticket
- Guided walking tour to La Rambla in the evening
- Architecture and History guided walking Tour of Valencia city
- City of Arts and Sciences Valencia
- Madrid Highlights Walking City Tour
- Transfer by train from Madrid to Valencia
- Travel from Barcelona to Madrid by train
- Airport Transfer from in and out City
- All tours on shared basis (pick up from city centre)
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST