What We Love
Table Mountain with Cable car tickets: Hop onto a cable car that takes you over to the Table Mountain, where you get to have the most spectacular view of the entire city of Cape Town. The view overlooking the Atlantic Ocean is simply splendid.
Cape Peninsula Tour including Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape of Good Hope, Funicular, Kirstenbosch gardens: This tour takes you through the Hout bay which is amazing. The Cape of Good Hope nature reserve is a great site to visit with friends. You can have a gala time playing with African Penguins. The meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean is another amazing site that you will visit when you are on a South African package.
Aquila Game Reserve tour from Cape Town: Aquila is a place where you can have the opportunity to spot rhinos, lions, elephants, leopard and many other wild animals. The game rangers at the site are also very helpful and informative.
The Valley of Waves and other activities in Sun City: The valley of waves is an amazing water park where you go can go crazy with all the water activities they have to offer. The artificial beach is perfect for lazing around after enjoying several fun slides.
- Bo - Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal hill, Champs Bay in Cape Town
- V&A waterfront to enjoy the Table Mountain view from a distance
What to Expect
Stunning Victoria and Alfred waterfront · Surreal trip to Table Mountain · Panoramic view of Cape Town · Amazing cable car ride · Incredible sight of the Atlantic Ocean · Beautiful Cape Peninsula Tour · Magical Cape Point Nature Reserve · Play with African Penguins · Adventurous Aquila Game Reserve · Thrilling African tour · Exciting day at the Sun City
When to Go
The time between November to March is perfect to enjoy this package to the fullest. The weather is extremely pleasant for friends and tourists who are on the movewhere you get the warmth along with some amazing chilled breeze. Enjoy Cape Town gems like Signal hill, Robben’s island, Cape Peninsula, and the iconic Table Mountain. However, South Africa has something to offer to all visiting tourists all through the year.
Our Top Tips
- Gaansbai, around 170kms from Cape Town is where you can try Shark cage diving.
- Nightlife in the Cape Town is extremely popular and is suitable for tourists’ on the move to party through the night. The city is always hustling with theatres, artists, bars and clubs.
- Seal Snorkelling in Cape Town is the ultimate wildlife experience for all adventure lovers. You can also take a dive into the vast Atlantic Ocean and snorkel with adorable and playful cape fur seals.
- 4 nights stay at Cape Town
- 2 nights stay at Sun City
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Cape Town tour with Table Mountain (Cable car tickets included) Weather permitting
- Full day Cape of Good hopes tour on sharing basis with Cape Point, Funicular ride, Penguin colony visit
- Aquila Game Reserve on sharing basis
- Return airport transfers on sharing basis in Cape Town
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST