What We Love
Table Mountain with cable car tickets: Hop onto a cable car that takes you over to the Table Mountain, where you get to have the most spectacular view of the entire city of Cape Town. The classic family package makes sure to take you to the spot so you can have the most panoramic photographs with your family.
Cape Peninsula Tour, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape of Good Hope, Funicular, Kirstenbosch gardens: This tour takes you through the Hout bay which is amazing and a lot to offer. The Cape of Good Hope nature reserve is a great site to visit with family. The meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean is another amazing site that you will visit when you are on a South African family package.
Boulder Beach: Expect to have a fantastic beach day with your family on this South African vacation over here! Kids are sure to be ecstatic to play with the African Penguins and climb the boulders lying all over the beach.
The Valley of Waves and other activities in Sun City: The valley of waves is an amazing water park where you go can go crazy with all the water activities they have to offer. The artificial beach is perfect for lazing around while kids can enjoy the several fun slides.
- V&A waterfront to enjoy the Table Mountain view from a distance
- Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal hill, Champs Bay, City's main buildings in Cape Town
- Johannesburg city highlights like Standard Bank, Corner house and Rissik Street Post Office. Also see Diagonal Street, Mary Fitzgerald Square in Newtown and Museum Africa
What to Expect
Stunning Victoria and Alfred waterfront · Surreal trip to Table Mountain · Panoramic view of Cape Town · Amazing cable car ride · Beautiful Cape Peninsula Tour · Magical Cape Point Nature Reserve · Splendid Cape of Good Hope tour · Mystical Boulder Beach · Fun time at The Valleys of Waves · Crazy water sports · Bo-kaap · Amusing street shopping at Green Market square
When to Go
The time between November to March is perfect to enjoy this package to the fullest. The weather is extremely pleasant for family and group tourists where you get the warmth along with some amazing chilled breeze. Enjoy Cape Town gems like Signal Hill, Robben’s Island, Cape Peninsula, and the iconic Table Mountain. However, South Africa has something to offer to all their tourists all through the year.
Our Top Tips
- The Sunday Rosebank Market in Johannesburg is where you need to head if you want to pick up some beautiful local crafts and art pieces. The bead art is exceptionally popular as well. You cannot go home without trying some of South Africa’s famous wine.
- 3 nights stay at Cape Town
- 2 nights stay at Sun City resort
- 1 night stay at Johannesburg
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Cape Town tour with Table Mountain (Cable car tickets included) Weather permitting
- Full day Cape of Good hopes tour on sharing basis with Cape Point, Funicular ride, Penguin colony visit
- Meet and greet services
- Return airport transfers on shaaring basis in Cape Town
- Johannesburg to Sun city to Sun City to Johannesburg transfers on sharing basis
- Cape Town - Johannesburg flight tickets
- International Air tickets
- City Taxes and Gratuities