What We Love
Pilanesberg National Park: The park also happens to border the entertainment complex called Sun City which is another place you are sure to have a lot of fun at. The sight is beautiful where you can spot giraffes, zebras and several exotic animals on the safari.
Johannesburg - Gold Reef City: The half day tour will take you to an amusement park that is right inside a gold mine. Itís a fun themed park where the staff is dressed up as gold miners of ancient time. You can also have a blast at the Raging River Rapids if you crave for adventure.
Cango Caves, Ostrich farm & Wildlife Ranch: You are taken to a beautiful cave that has an assortment of stalactites and stalagmite formations all over. The Ostrich Farm is another place you must visit if you love exotic creatures and the safari is a unique one by itself and the wildlife ranch also is a place for couples and animal lovers.
Cape Peninsula Tour including Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape of Good Hope, Funicular, Kirstenbosch gardens: This tour takes you through the Hout bay which is simply amazing. The Cape of Good Hope nature reserve is a great site to visit. Then you get to travel along the lovely coastline and enjoy the spectacular view beside the sea. The meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Ocean is another amazing site that you will visit.
- Table Mountain with Cable car
- The Valley of Waves, Sun City
- Bo - Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal hill, Champs Bay in Cape Town
- V&A waterfront to enjoy the Table Mountain view from a distance
What to Expect
Beautiful Knysna tour ∑ Romantic South African views ∑ Tantalizing Pilanesberg National Park tour ∑ Amusing Gold Reef City ∑ Incredible Cango caves ∑ Interesting Ostrich farm & Wildlife Ranch ∑ Beautiful Cape Peninsula Tour ∑ Magical Cape Point Nature Reserve ∑ Splendid Cape of Good Hope tour ∑ Mystical Boulder Beach ∑ Fun time at The Valleys of Waves ∑ Bo-kaap ∑ Amusing street shopping at Green Market square
When to Go
The time between November to March is perfect to enjoy this package to the fullest. The weather is extremely pleasant for couples and group tourists where you get the romantic warmth along with some amazing chilled breeze. Enjoy the Cape Town gems like Signal hill, Robbenís island, Cape Peninsula, and the iconic Table Mountain. However, South Africa has something to offer to all tourists all through the year.
Our Top Tips
- Here at Johannesburg, you can experience an absolutely unique concept of dining at over 100 feet in the air. The choice is endless, where you can choose where you want to dine as in at the countryside, sports stadium, cultural sites or anywhere.
- You and your partner can experience amazing romantic spa treatment that combines traditional healing powers of nature with great spa treatments.
- 3 nights stay at Cape Town
- 2 nights stay at Garden route
- 2 nights stay at Sun City resort
- 2 nights stay at Pilanesberg
- 2 nights stay at Johannesburg
- Daily breakfast
- Half day Cape Town tour with Table Mountain (Cable car tickets included) Weather permitting
- Full day Cape of Good hopes tour on sharing basis with Cape Point, Funicular ride, Penguin colony visit
- Return airport transfers on sharing basis in Cape Town
- Gold reef tour on sharing basis
- Cango Caves visit
- Ostrich farm & Wildlife Ranch
- Johannesburg to Sun city to Sun City to Johannesburg transfers on sharing basis
- Cape Town - Johannesburg flight tickets
- International Air tickets
- Porterage and Gratuities
* T&C apply