What We Love
Table Mountain with Cable car tickets: Hop onto a cable car that takes you over to the Table Mountain, where you get to have the most spectacular view of the entire city of Cape Town. The food & wine package makes sure to take you to the spot where you can have the most panoramic photographs.
Cape Peninsula Tour including Cape Point Nature Reserve, Cape of Good Hope, Funicular, Kirstenbosch Gardens: This tour takes you through the Hout bay which has an amazing to offer. The Cape of Good Hope nature reserve is a great site to visit with your partner. The meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans is another amazing site that you will visit when you are on a South African vacation package.
Stellenbosch and Franschhoek: These are the rich wine estates of South Africa and you can plan a day stay at Franschhoek, where you can leisurely walk the streets that are filled with cafes, eateries and food stalls. Visit the vineyards at Stellenbosch, where you can indulge in some gourmet wine.
Kruger National Park: Home to hundreds of birds, reptiles, and mammals, Kruger Park is an exotic place to be in when you are touring South Africa. Those who crave for some adventure can try the bush walk and also experience Africa on a hot air balloon.
- Bo-Kaap, Green Market Square, Signal hill, Champs Bay, City's main buildings in Cape Town
- Johannesburg city highlights like Standard Bank, Corner house and Rissik Street Post Office. Also see Diagonal Street, Mary Fitzgerald Square in Newtown and Museum Africa
What to Expect
Incredible sight of the Atlantic Ocean · Beautiful Cape Peninsula Tour · Magical Cape Point Nature Reserve · Splendid Cape of Good Hope tour · Scenic beauty of Table Mountain · Joyous cable car ride · Beautiful Kirstenbosch gardens trip · Wine tasting at Stellenbosch and Franschhoek · Amazing safari at Kruger National park · Bo-Kaap · Guilt-free shopping at Green Square Market
Why Is This Perfect for You
When to Go
The time between November to March is perfect to enjoy this package to the fullest. The weather is extremely pleasant for couples and group tourists where you get the romantic warmth along with some amazing chilled breeze. Enjoy the Cape Town gems like Signal hill, Robben’s island, Cape Peninsula, and iconic Table Mountain. However, South Africa has something to offer to all their tourists all through the year.
Our Top Tips
- Here at Johannesburg, you can experience an absolutely unique concept of dining at over 100 feet in the air. The choice is endless, where you can choose where you want to dine as in at the countryside, sports stadium, cultural sites or anywhere.
- You and your partner can experience amazing romantic spa treatment that combines traditional healing powers of nature with great spa treatments. You are overdosed in peace and quietude accompanied by relaxing music along with rose petals, etc.
- 4 nights stay at Cape Town with daily breakfast
- 2 nights stay at Kruger National Park with all three major meals
- 1 night stay at Johannesburg with Breakfast
- Half day Cape Town tour with Table Mountain (Cable car tickets included) Weather permitting
- Full day Cape of Good hopes tour on sharing basis with Cape Point, Funicular ride, Penguin colony visit
- Private visit to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek villages with wine yards visit
- Kruger national park game drive
- Return airport transfers on sharing basis in Cape Town
- Johannesburg city tour on sharing basis
- Return airport transfers in Cape town on sharing basis
- Johannesburg airport - Kruger transfers on sharing basis
- Kruger to Johannesburg hotel transfers on sharing basis
- Johannesburg hotel to airport transfers on sharing basis
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST