The island country of Singapore makes for a perfectly relaxing 6-day holiday for seniors. Arrive in Singapore and explore the city through a local sightseeing tour. While here, go on the renowned Night Safari tour, visit the Sentosa Island, visit Asia's first and only river-themed wildlife park, River Safari and you also have a lot of time to spend on your own.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Singapore, you check into the hotel and you have the day at leisure.
- On Day 2, a city tour around Singapore is arranged. You are taken to see a couple of sightseeing spots and landmarks around the city. Later, you visit Sentosa Island.
- On Day 3, you go on a full-day River Safari tour. You see many different animal species, go around the largest freshwater aquarium in the world.
- On Day 4, you get to spend the day on your own. Later, in the evening, there is a Night Safari Tour that you are taken on and this is definitely a not-so-common experience, wherein you get to see animals and birds in the night.
- On Day 5, you have the day free.
- On Day 6, your family trip ends, and from the Changi International Airport in Singapore, you are homeward bound.