Add a zing to your romantic Singapore holiday by travelling to the sun touched shores of Bintan Island, accessible by a short ferry ride from Singapore. Start your holiday with a local sightseeing tour of Singapore, then gaze at the 360 views of Singapore from atop the Singapore Flyer and also visit Sentosa Island. Then, there is a unique gourmet experience perfect for a couple and that too on a moving bus. And then finally, you take a ferry ride to Bintan Island and you relax in a resort on this beautiful island.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Singapore, you check into the hotel and you have the day at leisure. If you want to, you can visit Clarke Quay.
- On Day 2, a city tour of Singapore is arranged. You are taken to see a couple of important landmarks and places around the city. Later, you also visit Sentosa Island.
- On Day 3, you have the day free. In the evening, you are taken on a 2-hour ride on the Gourmet Bus and you travel around the city enjoying dinner with Singapore city views at night in the backdrop.
- On Day 4, after breakfast, you have the day free. On this day, you will go up the world’s second tallest Ferris Wheel, the Singapore Flyer and enjoy the views, and time spent up there.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you now take a ferry ride to Bintan Island, a beautiful island that offers ample time for you to spend time in each other’s company and you stay in a beautiful resort in picturesque environs.
- On Day 7, your romantic holiday ends, and from the Bintan ferry terminal you reach the Singapore ferry terminal and from where you transfer to the Changi International Airport in Singapore and are homeward bound.