A 7-day Dream Cruise vacation in Singapore with your family seems like the perfect vacation idea. You arrive in Singapore and then start exploring with a local city sightseeing tour. Then, you spend 2 nights on the Dream Cruise ship, experiencing a cruise holiday. After which, you return to land, and then visit the world’s first nocturnal zoo, Night Safari, Sentosa Island and you also have time to spend on your own. After a memorable vacation, you return home from Singapore.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Singapore, you check into the hotel and you have the day at leisure.
- On Day 2, a half day city tour of Singapore is arranged. You see a couple of important landmarks around the city, temples, shrines, the Merlion Park and the Marina Bay. Later, you embark on your much-awaited Dream Cruise and you board the cruise ship.
- On Day 3, you are vacationing on a cruise in and around Singapore. And while on the cruise, you can have some enjoyable time with your family engaging in activities available on the ship. You can choose to have lunch on the ship or you can de-board and enjoy lunch on the island where the ship has docked.
- On Day 4, after breakfast, your dream cruise comes to an end and you leave the cruise and are taken to the hotel. In the night, a rare Night Safari is arranged. You are taken in vehicles and it is an exciting time spent watching animals in their natural habitat at night.
- On Day 5, you go on a Sentosa Island tour via a cable car ride. And while here explore the many attractions here.
- On Day 6, you have the day free.
- On Day 7, your trip ends, and from the Changi International Airport in Singapore, you are homeward bound.