What We Love
Kaik?ura Whale Watch Cruise: The enchanting location of Kaik?ura cannot be really explained, only a visit here will actually complete it. And if you are here on a whale watching cruise, you will leave the place completely transformed. Experiences are aplenty and there are many interesting activities to do too.
Tranz Alpine Train: The Trans Alpine Train journey operated by Kiwi Rail is practically an experience by itself. As you go onboard this journey, you witness the South Island’s eye-catching mountains and locales and it is regarded as one of the best inland rail journeys ever. The journey is between the cities of Christchurch to Greymouth.
Milford Sound Cruise: To undertake a memorable visit to Fiordland National Park, which is earmarked as a World Heritage area, you have to take the Milfort Sound Cruise. As part of this cruise, you travel in small, quaint boats, and the crew makes it a very educational, yet personalized tour.
Mount Cook National Park: In New Zealand, Mt Cook is the tallest mountain. The Aoraki Mount Cook National Park is home to some of the tallest mountains and unending glaciers. What with glaciers, long stretches of snow covered areas and tall peaks, all nestled neatly under the scintillating skies.
- Waitomo Caves
- TE-PUIA thermal village
- Agrodome Agricultural Show
- Rainbow Springs
What to Expect
Enjoy the Kaik?ura Whale Watch Cruise · Spell binding Tranz Alpine Train · Experience the best inland rail journey · Quaint boat ride during the Milford Sound Cruise · Magnificence of the Mount Cook National Park
When to Go
New Zealand is practically a year-round destination. It has very pleasant climate for most parts of the year and the place does not see any major extremities in weather and temperature. The summer months are between December and February and winter is between June and August. The spring season is between the months of September and November and autumn is between the months of March and May. So depending on which season you want to experience, you can choose to travel then.
- 2 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Auckland
- 2 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Rotorua
- 2 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Wellington
- 1 Night accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Kaikoura
- 2 Night accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Franz Joseph Glacier
- 3 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Queenstown
- 2 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis with breakfast in Christchurch
- Sky tower – entrance tickets
- Auckland sightseeing in the morning on shared basis
- Transfer to Rotorua via Waitomo on shared basis
- Rotorua sightseeing in the morning on shared basis
- Wellington City tour on shared basis
- Inter-island ferry tickets from Wellington to Picton
- Kaikoura Whale Watch tour on sharing basis (Coach-Cruise-Coach)
- Milford day tour with cruise
- Transfers from Queenstown to Christchurch via Mt. Cook
- Tranz Alpine train tickets: Christchurch to Greymouth
- All transfers and tours on shared basis
Not Included: Airfare, visa, GST, any internal domestic flights, tips and surcharges