A romantic holiday that takes you to two beautiful island destinations - Mauritius and Reunion Island is ideal for couples looking to spend time in idyllic locations. You arrive in Mauritius and spend about 4 beautiful days engaging in tours such as visiting Ile Aux Cerfs, North Island and South Island. You then head to the Reunion Island and discover this beautiful little island. Finally, your holiday draws to a close, you leave home from the Reunion Island.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Mauritius by flight and after checking in, you have the day to spend on your own.
- On Day 2, you go on a day trip to Ile Aux Cerfs by speedboat. While on this island, you can choose to do whatever you want to, indulging in some water sports, enjoying the locales and relaxing by the beach.
- On Day 3, you embark on exploring Mauritius and go on a North Island Tour, where you visit the capital city of Port Louis and visit important places of interest around here.
- On Day 4, you now go on a South Island tour, where you explore popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earths.
- On Day 5, your trip in beautiful Mauritius draws to a close and you now head to Reunion Island.
- On Day 6, you travel around the Reunion Island and you go on the Volcano and Wild South Tour.
- On Day 7, there’s a full-day excursion planned to Piton Maïdo and later you go on the Saint Paul Market tour. On this day, you discover what the Creole culture, traditions and food is like.
- On Day 8, you have the whole day for yourself and you can choose to spend it the way you want on Reunion Island.
- On Day 9, your memorable trip comes to a close and you return home from Reunion Island.