What We Love
Piton Maïdo: Not just popular but also the second most visited tourister’s paradise, this location can be hiked to, biked to, and driven to. The panoramic view that it offers is to die for in its literal sense. The setting feels like a naturally created balcony, strategically positioned looking over Reunion Island.
Piton de la Fournaise volcano: It’s a classic World Heritage site that you cannot afford to miss when on a romantic vacation. The tour takes you to the Plaine des Sables and Pas de Bellecombe which is a panoramic stunner on the volcano.
Ile Aux Cerfs Island: Île aux Cerfs Island is also called as the deer island. It’s the best place for a romantic couple’s getaway. Run free on the sandy beaches on the crystal blue lagoon and enjoy an array of beach activities.
Trou aux Cerfs: Breathe the freshest air while running on the powdery white sands of a volcano crater in Curepipe. The greenery is blissful and perfect for your romantic couple’s photographs. The scenery is to die for & will help amplify the love in the air for you!
- Caudan Waterfront
- Bagatelle Mall
- Valley of 23 Coloured Earth
- Chamarel Waterfall
- Ganga Talao (Crater lake)
What to Expect
Spectacular Mauritius tour · Surreal sunrise at Piton Maido · Classic tour of the Piton de la Fournaise volcano · Panoramic Ile aux Cerfs · Fresh & rejuvenating Trou aux Cerfs · Stunning Caudan Waterfront · Majestic 23 Coloured Earth · Peaceful Chamarel Waterfalls · Enjoy majestic cascades and waterfalls · Beautiful Reunion Island
When to Go
The summers at Reunion Island are from December to March with a moderate temperature of 26°C on the coast. Winter is usually from April to November with temperature of 20°C on the coast. However, moving inland & upwards, the temperature drops progressively and thus do not forget some warm clothes if you have plans to trek the cirques.
Mauritius has a beautiful subtropical climate that usually brings warm and pleasant sunbeams over blue skies all through the year. From October through December, it is perfect for couples. The Chamarel Mountains in the South gets plenty of rain throughout the year, and this helps Mauritius offer you with stunning lush greenery all-year round.
Our Top Tips
- Le Barachois is nestled on the shores, enclosed by a dense canopy of mangroves.The charming essence of the atmosphere awaits you and the hospitality of the staff is extremely warm. You get to enjoy a gourmet dinner on wooden floating decks that just fits perfectly in your romantic night.
- For nature loving couples, Alexandra Falls is a dream destination while you are surrounded by a lush green thicket alongside a spectacular waterfall.
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast at Reunion Island
- 4 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast & dinner at Mauritius Island
- Meet & Assist at the airport in Mauritius & Reunion Island
- Full Day Volcano & Wild South Tour at Reunion Island
- Full Day Piton Maido & The Market of Saint Paul Tour at Reunion Island
- Full day North Island tour and Mall of Mauritius
- Full day South Island Tour
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour with speed boat transfers
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis in Mauritius & Reunion Island.
- Visa Waiver Fees for Reunion Island
Not Included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Reunion Island Compulsory bed tax to be paid directly at the hotel, Tips & surcharges