A week-long family vacation in the sun and sands of Mauritius is just what your family holiday should be. You visit Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon and go on a full-day tour to North Island as well as to the South Island and see the popular places Mauritius has on offer. And there’s plenty of scope to explore the place on your own too.
- On Day 1 you arrive in Mauritius by flight and after checking in, you have the day to spend on your own.
- On Day 2, you go on a day trip to Ile Aux Cerfs by speedboat. While on this island, you can choose to do whatever you want to, indulging in some water sports, enjoying the locales and relaxing by the beach.
- On Day 3, you embark on exploring Mauritius and go on a North Island Tour, where you visit the capital city of Port Louis and visit important places of interest around here.
- On Day 4, you now go on a South Island tour, where you explore popular places such as Trou Aux Cerfs, Grand Bassin and Chamarel’s Seven Coloured Earths.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you have two glorious days to go around exploring Mauritius on your own.
- On Day 7, your memorable trip comes to a close and you return home from Mauritius.