What We Love
Ile Aux Cerfs Island: Île Aux Cerfs Island is also called as the Deer Island. It’s the best way to spend your family vacation. Run free on the sandy beaches on the crystal blue lagoon and enjoy an array of beach activities.
Trou Aux Cerfs: Breathe the freshest air while running on the powdery white sands of a volcano crater in Curepipe. The greenery is blissful and perfect for your family vacation photographs.
Charamel Seven Colored Earth: The colours of the Earth evolved through conversion of basaltic lava to clay minerals. It is spectacularly beautiful during sunset where the amber skies meet the rainbow coloured Earth.
Caudan Waterfront: It harbours several shopping complexes and malls where you can find a right item of your choice at the cheapest deals and then head to dine in one of the fabulous eating joints around that area. The port view is something you cannot afford to miss when on a Mauritius tour with family.
Bagatelle Mall: Indulge in a luxurious shopping spree and have a gala time with your family as there is something for everyone.
- Stay at a family-friendly resort with a Kids Club
- Chamarel Waterfall
- Ganga Talao (Crater lake)
What to Expect
Splendid Ile Aur Cerfs Island trip · Magical lagoon waters and green sites · Amazing Trou aur Cerfs volcanic crater · Multi-coloured Charamel Seven coloured Earth · Peaceful Mauritius family tour · Panoramic view from the Caudan Waterfront · Shopping at Bagatelle mall · Enjoy local delicacies · Magnificent Ganga Talao
When to Go
Mauritius has a beautiful subtropical climate that usually brings warm and pleasant sunbeams over blue skies all through the year. From October through December, it is perfect for travelling with your family. The Chamarel Mountains in the South gets plenty of rain throughout the year, and this helps Mauritius offer you stunning lush greenery all-year round.
Our Top Tips
- Lately, Mauritius has been experiencing an increasing number of casinos mushrooming all over the city, be it private casinos or in hotels. If you have a flair for this, then you must-try Le Grand Casino De Domaine Les Pailles.
- Dhollpuris are a local favourite in Mauritius. You will find it in every nook and corner of every Mauritian lane and it should be on your to-do list for sure!
- Napolitains are a revered local delicacy and one of the best sweetmeats you’ll find in Mauritius that explodes with authentic Mauritian flavours.
- 6 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast and dinner- drinks not included on twin sharing basis
- Meet & assist at the airport by our representative
- Full day North Island tour and Mall of Mauritius
- Full day South Island tour
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour with speed boat transfers
- All tours on shared basis.
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not Included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges