What We Love
Experience the Maldives family vacation package & stay at a family friendly resort, which is surrounded by the magnanimous Indian Ocean. Itís the perfect place to relax & unwind with your family. What makes it all the more family friendly is that the breakfast & dinner of children below 12 years is complimentary by the resort.
Turquoise Lagoon: Sip on some delightful cocktails after hustling in the sun & sands. The turquoise blue water and the greens faraway make this location seem like a page pulled out of a fairy tale.
5-star spa services: Almost every resort you stay in, will offer you some relaxing and incredible spa services. All you have to do is lie down and let their magical services take away all your woes!
What to Expect
Fantastic Maldives family vacation ∑ Blissful Indian Ocean ∑ Stay at a family friendly resort ∑ Breathtaking experience at the Turquoise Lagoon ∑ Lovely spa experience ∑ Fun-filled shopping options ∑ Classic sun & sand experience at Maldives
When to Go
Maldives is generally visited all-round the year by tourists.
It has a tropical climate. Maldives enjoys a dry as well as a wet season wherein the temperatures fluctuate during these periods. The usual daytime temperature is around 25įC. In general the temperature is quite consistent and stays at around 30įC. Isnít that amazing?
The peak season generally begins from November and goes on till April, and of course Christmas & New Year is grandly celebrated here as well & family tourists are warmly welcomed.
Our Top Tips
- Submarine Diving: Male, the Maldivian capital has several multi-coloured skyscrapers that take over its remarkable skyline, but what Male offers you under the waves are one of the most breathtaking views that you would have ever seen. Clad in a wet-suit, you will see the mesmeric aquatic life and at the same time still staying absolutely dry!
- Catamaran Extreme water sports: Forget all your worries & just enjoy the adrenaline rush that all these water sports are going to give you! Snorkel, sail or just watch the dolphins play while the sun mysteriously disappears.
- The markets in Male are quite famous with their international tourists for their great collection of souvenirs amongst the several interesting things that you can but when on a Maldives vacation.
- Majeedhee Magu is one of the most popular streets for shopping in Maldives. Itís a shopperís delight to scour through these streets to find themselves attractive deals for clothes, electronics & everything else!
- The ChaandaneeMagu is another famous street market in the island country; it generally has several gift shops & is perfect to pick up interesting yet reasonable items for your beloved ones.
- 4 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at the hotel
- Return airport transfers by speed boat
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges