What We Love
A'Famosa Resort: The enormity of this resort comprises of a world-renowned Animal world safari, a water themed park and a 27-hole golf course! The Malaysia family package takes you to the resort where you can visit all the recreational options as well as their Cowboy town.
Petronas Twin Towers: Ride up to the 86th floor and view the stunning city of Kuala Lumpur from its observation deck. You can also take a walk in the Petronas Art gallery and the KL Convention centre. The double-decker Sky bridge makes a great spot for family photographs!
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: Having over 6 adventure zones with a Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park, Extreme Park, Scream Park, itís the most entertaining theme park you could be in while on a Malaysian tour.
Island Hopping Tour: One of the best boat rides in Langkawi is the Island Hopping tour. What the ride offers is a marvelous scenic view where you can see eagles swoon over their prey. You can also swim in the freshwater or take a boat ride and snorkel under the sea!
- KL Tower
- Times Square Mall
- Eagle Square, Langkawi
What to Expect
An utmost fun-filled Malaysian family tour ∑ Mind-blowing Animal world safari ∑ Spectacular Petronas Twin Tower experience ∑ Exciting experience at the Sunway Lagoon ∑ Most entertaining Malaysian Theme park ∑ Kidís paradise - Nickelodeon theme park ∑ Incredible Island hopping tour ∑ Blissful boat ride ∑ Stunning Eagle Square walk
When to Go
Itís a perfect tropical destination for families and group tours throughout the year. The peak season is typically mid-December through mid-February. The winter weather is also a perfect time to visit.
Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival is a part of the countryís nationwide sales campaign that aims to promote Malaysia as a world-class shopping destination to all international tourists.
Our Top Tips
- Bukit Bintang is a shopperís paradise! Filled with a variety of stalls starting from food, clothes, souvenirs, and drinks. It also houses the biggest mall just a brief walk down the street called the Berjaya Times Square where you can shop till you drop and buy loads of stuff for you and your family.
- Donít miss out on an overnight stay at the LegolandHotel and experience quality time and togetherness by booking a day here and make the most of the tour.
- You must try an authentic banana leaf vegetarian meal at the Brickfields thatís also called the Little India. Our top pick would be Vishal Food and Catering and Moorthyís.
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast & set Dinner in AíFamosa Resort
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Langkawi
- Return transfers to Afamosa Resort from Kuala Lumpur Airport / Kuala Lumpur hotel
- Entry to Safari Wonderland & Old West with Carnival Show at Afamosa Resort
- Island hoping tour of Langkawi
- Kuala Lumpur city orientation tour
- Petronas Twin Tower entrance ticket
- KL Tower entrance ticket
- Sunway lagoon tour
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers in Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips