For a memorable honeymoon, go on the 7-day Japan honeymoon tour. As you arrive in Tokyo, you get to spend some time on your own, followed by a Tokyo city tour, a Japanese lunch and a tea ceremony experience. There’s more...a romantic night helicopter cruise and loads of sightseeing. You experience moments of togetherness while visiting Mt. Fuji, and going on a cruise and ropeway ride here. After which, you are taken to Kyoto and Nara and while in Kyoto, there’s a unique experience awaiting you here where you learn how to drape a kimono. Some performances and sightseeing and visiting shrines round it all up and you depart from Osaka.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Tokyo and you get to spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- On Day 2, you embark on a half day Tokyo City Tour and you catch the many sights in the city. You also get to have a Japanese style lunch and also experience the traditional Japanese tea ceremony. After an eventful half day sightseeing you head back and then go on a romantic, memorable helicopter cruise by night.
- On Day 3, you take part in a detailed, traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony. After taking part in the tea ceremony, you can spend the day at leisure and go sightseeing or shopping. In the evening, the next highlight of the day unveils with the Tokyo Bay Cruise which is perfect while on a romantic trip.
- On Day 4, from Tokyo, you are taken to a popular tourist destination and the tallest mountain in Japan, Mount Fuji. Here you get to go up the mountain and enjoy a cruise on Lake Ashi and also go on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway.
- On Day 5, of your trip, you get to experience another interesting feature and that is the Kimono wearing experience. Later, you get to relax till the evening and then go on the Kyoto Night Tour and engage in sightseeing and watch interesting performances.
- On Day 6, you go on a full-day tour of Kyoto and Nara and visit temples, shrines, and important landmarks.
- On Day 7, your trip comes to a close, and from the Kansai International Airport in Osaka, you are homeward bound.