An 8-day family trip to Japan especially during the cherry blossom season will be like a dream come true. You land in Tokyo and experience the highlight of this tour which is visiting places where the cherry blossoms are at its best. There is a night cruise, food, local dance performances, loads of sightseeing and shopping. Moving on, there’s a visit to Mt. Fuji, a cruise on Lake Ashi, a mountain train ride and enjoying a ride on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. The excitement is full steam as there are more cherry blossoms awaiting your arrival in Kyoto. And finally after a round of sightseeing around here, you depart from Osaka.
- Day 1, you arrive in Tokyo and you get to spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 2, you embark on the key highlight of your trip, the Cherry Blossom Tour around Tokyo and start by visiting the Showa Kinen Park, Chidorigafuchi/Kitanomaru Park, and the Shinjuku Gyoen to witness the eye-catching cherry blossoms. Later you go on the Sumida River Nighttime Cherry Blossom Cruise to witness the cherry blossoms at night.
- Day 3, you embark on your Tokyo City Tour. You also get to have a Japanese style lunch and go visiting the many temples and shrines. After an eventful day of sightseeing, dance performances and shopping you return back.
- Day 4, you are taken to a popular tourist destination and the tallest mountain in Japan, Mount Fuji. Here you get to go up the mountain and enjoy a cruise on Lake Ashi and also go on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway.
- Day 5, you go around Hakone and you also get to experience a mountain railway experience while riding the Hakone Tozan Railway and cable car ride.
- Day 6, you go on a Kyoto City Cherry Blossom Tour and visit spots that are famous for the blossoms. You also get to visit shrines and important landmarks here.
- Day 7, you continue touring around Kyoto and you also visit Nara.
- Day 8, your trip comes to a close, and from the Kansai International Airport in Osaka, you are homeward bound.