Explore five famous Italian cities with your family on this incredible trip spanning 11 days. Start your holiday in the fashion capital of Milan, where you get a glimpse of Leonardo da Vinci’s “The Last Supper”. Next, move to Venice and ride the canals on a gondola and also go on an island-hopping tour. Charming Florence is your next destination, from where you visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa Tour. From Naples, visit Pompeii and Sorrento before landing at the Eternal City of Rome. Visit the Colosseum, Vatican and the Trevi Fountain before ending your trip with pizza and gelato!
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive at the “The Fashion Capital of the World”, Milan and you go exploring the interesting and famous attractions.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, you leave for Venice, “The City of Bridges” from Milan and you kick-start your sightseeing expedition with a private gondola ride with a gondolier singing to all of you. Later, go on an island-hopping tour, visiting three important islands, wherein Murano is famous for glass-making and Torcello and Burano are sought-after for their beautiful landscapes.
- On Day 5 and Day 6, you now move from Venice to Florence, and here you visit the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- From Day 6 to Day 8, you now depart from Florence and move to one of the oldest cities of Europe, "The city of the sun", Naples. You explore the city with a Naples hop-on-hop off tour, and you take a tour of nearby places like Sorrento, and Pompeii.
- From Day 9 to Day 11, you now reach the last destination in Italy, Rome, and visit famous monuments and landmarks. Your kids are sure to enjoy the illuminated Rome tour that is rounded off with tasting local specialties like pizza and gelato.
- On Day 11, your beautiful, family trip comes to a close and you are homeward bound from Rome, Italy.