What We Love
Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and Vatican museum: Parade through the oldest and one of the largest Catholic churches in the world, the Sistine Chapel. The world-famous ceiling fresco by Michelangelo is what will take your breath away! walk through the Vatican Museum that houses Raphael’s rooms and several ornate carriages, wagons and cars that the Popes used to drive.
Leaning Tower of Pisa: You reach the Leaning Tower of Pisa passing through the panoramic landscape of the Arno Valley. The Miracle of Squares is another beautiful place to visit when on a romantic vacation with your partner.
Gondola ride at Venice Waterways: The Gondola ride on the Waterways of Venice is something that has been romanticized from decades in the movies and now you get to live that moment first-hand with your loved one. The water, the scenery, and the pleasant breeze simply scream romance.
Murano, Burano and Torcello: They are the three most spectacular islands at the Venetian lagoon. Murano is known for its glass-making wherein Burano is most popular for its beautiful fisherman homes that are lined up againstthe canal. Torcello offers you amazing views and landscapes.
- I love Rome hop on hop off tour
- Florence city tour with Uffizi Gallery – A detailed guide walk through Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi courtyard and the Duomo Baptistery
What to Expect
Brilliant gothic architecture · Panoramic landscapes · Spectacular Vatican City Tour · World’s largest Catholic Church · Amazing Sistine Chapel · Incredible Michelangelo fresco · Iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa · Romantic Gondola ride · Murano, Burano, Torcello trip · Romantic Italian vacation
When to Go
The months between April to June are fairly temperate and is perfect for romantic and honeymoon couples. These are the months with beautiful weather. September to October also happens to be a recommended period for travel since the weather is pleasant with less humidity and clear sky makes the Italy tour like living a dream!
Our Top Tips
- Pay a visit to the Boboli Gardens at Florence – it’s a wonderful Italian garden that’s surrounded by beautiful art and plants. Cherish a peaceful walk amidst the lush greenery around you.
- Opt for a Rome Segway tour. Check out the City Centre and several other iconic symbols of the city.
- Ponte Vecchio Bridge is that iconic bridge where you buy a lock & key and etch your names on it and lock it around the bridge to lock your love away for eternity, and this is an Italian tradition and belief.
- 3 nights stay at Rome
- 2 nights stay at Florence
- 2 nights stay at Venice
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Hop on hop off sightseeing tour of Rome
- Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, and Vatican Museum tickets (no transfers included)
- Florence guided walking tour with Uffizi gallery visit
- Half day Leaning tower of Pisa tour
- Gondola ride at Venice waterways
- Murano, Burano and Torcello half day island hoping tour
- Eurail sector tickets - 2nd class; Rome - Florence (1 hours 32 minutes approx. by train); Florence - Venice (2 hours 30 minutes approx. by train)
- Airport Transfers from In and Out Cities
- All tours on shared basis (pick up from city centre)
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST