What We Love
Ferrari Test drive: You can test drive any of your favourite Ferraris. Test Drive at Maranello is the place for you. Experience speed, fantasy and adrenaline all at once & take home an experience for a lifetime.
Arrival transfer by Water Taxi: Have you ever wondered how it would be if you could be transferred from one place to another on a water taxi? Then here is your chance to do so! The ride is exclusive and is extremely romantic and perfect for fun-loving couples and honeymooners.
Wine tasting and 3-course lunch in the Chianti region: Starting from Florence, you are taken through the Tuscan countryside to a historic wine estate. Here, you can plan a romantic 3course lunch with your partner where you sip on Chianti Classico wine.
Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento: You are driven to Pompeii, where you walk through public baths, temples and vibrantly coloured houses. Then arrive at Positano, one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes but is a spectacular location for the perfect photograph. Sorrento is another place that will totally entice you with its charm and colors.
- Gondola ride at Venice Waterways with Gondolier singing on board
- Murano, Burano and Torcello
- Naples Hop on hop off tour
- Capri and Anacapri Islands
- Hop on hop off tour of Rome including the visit to main monuments Colosseum, Trevi fountain
- Vatican City, Sistine Chapel and Vatican museum
What to Expect
Nerve-wracking Ferrari Test drive · Coastal scenery of Amalfi coastline · Stunning view from Sorrento of Mediterranean Sea · Unique Water Taxi ride · Splendid Pompeii, Positano tour · Romantic Gondola ride · Capri & Anacapri Island visit · Iconic Colosseum & Vatican City tour · Interesting Naples hop on & off tour · Serene Sistine Chapel · Classico Chianti Wine tasting
When to Go
The months between April to June are fairly temperate and is perfect for romantic getaways and honeymooning couples. These are the months with the most beautiful weather. September to October also happens to be a recommended period for travelsince the weather is pleasant with less humidity and clear sky makes Italy tour all divine-like!
Our Top Tips
- You cannot visit Italy and not try some of their world famous Gelato. You might have to queue up at the Massimo del Gelato in Milan but it is an amazing place!
- Pizzeria Starita in Napoli is one of the best places to enjoy the world-famous pizza Margherita.
- Milan shopping tour – Indulge in some sinful luxurious shopping at the World’s fashion Capital.
- Burano Island has amazing craftsmen all over and you must keep an eye out for lace makers who casually ply their skills by the streets.
- 2 nights stay at Venice
- 2 nights stay at Florence
- 4 nights stay at Naples
- 2 nights stay at Rome
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Murano, Burano and Torcello tour (half day)
- Private Gondola ride with gondolier singing
- Half day city tour of Florence including visit to Ufiizi, Baptistery Golden
- Tuscany tour on coach with three course lunch at vineyard with wine tasting, seine cathedral entrance and leaning tower of Pisa
- Naples hop on hop off tour
- Private day tour - Pompeii, Positano and Sorrento
- Visit to Capri and Anacapri Island - Including board ride + dinner at traditional restaurant
- Vatican City with Sistine chapel and St. Basilica church (pick and drop from hotel not included)
- Hop on hop off tour of Rome including the visit to main monuments Colosseum, Trevi fountain, museum and Vatican City (orientation tour)
- Arrival transfer at Venice
- Departure transfer at Rome
- 2nd class Eurail Sector tickets
- All tours on shared basis (pick up from city centre)
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST