Cover the major cities of Italy on this uber romantic holiday that includes a gondola ride drifting through the canals of Venice, a three-course lunch at a vineyard in Tuscany as well as a visit to the beautiful Capri island and Anacapri. Start your holiday in the city of water, Venice and stay here for 2 nights, before moving to charming Florence. Visit vineyards and go wine-tasting, enjoying local foods and sightseeing. From here, proceed to Naples and go on a city tour and visit beautiful islands nearby, before ending your trip at Rome.
- On Day 1 and Day 2, you arrive in the "City of Canals", Venice and you kick-start your romantic journey on a private gondola ride with a gondolier singing just for you. Later, go on an island-hopping tour, wherein Murano is famous for glass-making, while the islands of Torcello and Burano are sought-after for their beautiful landscapes.
- On Day 3 and Day 4, you leave to "The city of lilies", Florence and here you spend the next two days, discovering the capital of the Tuscany region, going on a local tour to the vineyards, wine tasting and enjoying a nice 3 course meal.
- From Day 5 to Day 8, depart from Florence and move to one of the oldest cities of Europe, "The city of the sun", Naples. Here you spend 3 memorable days, going on a Naples hop-on hop-off tour, and you take a private tour of nearby places like Sorrento, and Pompeii. You also dine in at a traditional restaurant and go on a boat ride to the Anacapri and Capri islands to see Italy at its best.
- From Day 9 to Day 10, this is your last stop of your Charming Italy trip and here in Rome, “The Eternal City”, you check out the many monuments, landmarks, churches and museums.
- On Day 11, your beautiful, memorable, romantic trip comes to a close and you are homeward bound from Rome, Italy.