What We Love
Uluwatu Temple: When on an Indonesian tour, take a trip to the temple, famously called Pura Luhur Uluwatu. It is perched on top of a steep cliff & offers a magnificent view. Watch the glorious sun set into the magnanimous Indian Ocean while you sit & relax on theclassic, easy-going shore of Indonesia.
Kecak Dance with dinner: Surrounded by the amber skyline, you can enjoy a beautiful and traditional Balinese dance drama called Kecak dance. Swing to the spiritual Cak chants of the performers while you devour on some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Kintamani Volcano Tour: Sitting atop of 1,500m above sea level, witness a spectacular view of an active volcano, Mount Batur overlooking the tranquil Lake Batur. You can also visit the Pura Ulun Danu Batur, one of the nine directional temples that you must see when on a Bali tour.
Ubud Art Centre Tour: Experience the rich cultural traditions of Indonesia in the arts and handicrafts tour where you visit Celuk, the hub of irresistible gold and silver jewellery handiwork. You can also visit Batuan village, the stone carvings centre,and also Mas the place where you can uncover beautiful woodcarvings and Bali Ubud, the hub of engaging Balinese arts.
Tanah Lot Temple: No classic Indonesian tour can end without visiting the enchanting Tanah Lot Temple when you are in the land of thousand temples.Located atop a rock, this temple offers you a unique view of the warm, soft glow of the sunset that helps you unwind and you are lost in the moments spent here.
- Kuta for street / bargain shopping
- Seminyak for boutique shopping
What to Expect
Perfect Traveller’s paradise · Beautiful Tropical weather · Fantastic Balinese cuisine · Spectacular Kecak dance and dinner · Magical crystal clear beaches · Ubud Tours · Historical Uluwatwa Temple tour · Easy-going · Perfectly amalgamating cultural hub · Unusual Active Volcano · Land of a Thousand Temples · Friendly and warm local welcome · Mesmerising Tanah Lot Temple Tour
When to Go
The Balinese Islands have a perfect tropical climate which makes it an all-year destination for everyone especially for families, senior couplesas well as group tourists. One can expect humidity on a higher side during the Wet Season which is during the months of October to April. However, the Dry Season that is between the months of May to September is known to have the lowest levels of humidity. June to August seem to offer the most pleasant and refreshing climate to their visitors!
Our Top Tips
- The central shopping area which is one of the most popular tourists’attractions covers the Jalan Raya Ubud, Jalan Monkey Forest & the Jalan Hanoman. From the Ubud centre, walk through the main street of Jalan Raya Ubudand enjoy shopping for traditional and classic souvenirs from the local vendors and street hawkers who sell it on the street.
- Now that you are on a classic Indonesian tour, don’t miss watching the Devdan Show which is a fusionof traditional and modern dance with heart-pounding gymnastics, and spectacular illusions!
- 5 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basiswith daily breakfast
- Uluwatu Temple & Kecak dance with dinner
- Tanah Temple tour
- Kintamani Volcano tour
- Ubud Art & Culture tour
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers in Bali on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips