Hong Kong has abundant attractions and experiences for children and grown-ups, making it a great destination for family holidays. From Disneyland to Ocean Park, from the Victoria Peak to the Symphony of Lights show, there is a lot to keep you occupied in this city. Club this with a short stay in the exuberant city of Macau and you have a complete and exciting 6 day holiday.
- On Day 1, you arrive in Hong Kong and later, go on a short tour around the city and watch the Symphony of Lights show.
- On Day 2, you will experience a magical journey at Disneyland.
- On Day 3, you take a thrilling tour around Ocean Park, an adventurous theme park in the city.
- On Day 4, you will ride a ferry to the lively city of Macau.
- On Day 5, you explore Macau’s iconic and exquisite landmarks and finish the tour with a classic lunch.
- On Day 6, after an eventful getaway, it’s time to head back to Hong Kong for your onward departure and bid adieu.