What We Love
Disneyland & Ocean Park: You will discover why Walt Disney's enchanting Disneyland Park is the happiest place on earth during your family package tour to Hong Kong and Disneyland. Feel the adrenaline rush, during the thrilling rides and the exciting and stunning shows.
Macau City Tour with Macau Tower: Macau Tower is a great place to start your Hong Kong and Macau tour package where you can absorb the breathtaking views while surveying the surroundings from a vantage point. Go on an intriguing Macau City Tour, and check out the Ruins of St. Paul Catholic Church, Macau museum and other must-see attractions.
Hong Kong Victoria Peak: The Peak is the highest point on the Hong Kong Island from where you can enjoy one of the most spectacular views in the world. During daytime, admire the magnificent skyline of Hong Kong, towards evening this panoramic view melts into orange and pink hues and at night the city looks like shining diamonds.
Symphony of Lights: As the sun sets,Hong Kong puts on a spectacularly elaborate light show highlighting the skyscrapers lining both sides of Victoria Harbor. With more than 40 skyscrapers shooting laser beams, colored lights and searchlights from their rooftops, in a wonderfully choreographed sequence synchronized to the music and a narration.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Hong Kong
- Ladies Market at Mongkok, Hong Kong
What to Expect
A sensory and visual feast-Sin City of the South East: Macau · Reach for the stars by visiting the Macau Tower · Go on a Victoria Peak tour · Enhance your senses with a Madame Tussauds tour · Discover the underworld on the Ocean Park tour · Unleash the child in your with a Hong Kong Disneyland tour · Crazy about shopping, then hit the Ladies Market Hong Kong · Check out iconic skylines
When to Go
A country which welcomes you with its iconic skyline, lush, protected nature, legendary kitchens and cuisines and thriving traditions; experiencing both continental and oceanic climates, Hong Kong and Macau are perfect year-round destinations. With mild and cool wind during the winters and warm and subtropical heat during the summers.
Festivals: March ‘Hong Kong Arts Month’, June Hong Kong Dragon Boat Carnival, July & August Hong Kong shopping festival, January & February spectacular fireworks Victoria Harbour on Chinese New Year.
Our Top Tips
- Don’t miss out on Sneaker Street! Fa Yuen Street is where you get the latest designs in footwear.
- The longest outdoor covered escalator, Central mid-level escalator, is sure to keep your kids on their toes. During the mornings,it runs downhill and post 10.30am, it runs uphill.
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Macau
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Hong Kong
- Panoramic City orientation tour of Macau
- Macau Tower entrance ticket
- Hong Kong by night tour - Victoria Peak, Madame Tussauds & Symphony of Light show
- Full Day Ocean park tour
- Full day Disneyland tour
- Return ferry tickets to Macau from Hong Kong / Hong Kong International Airport
- Macau ferry terminal - Macau Hotel - Macau ferry terminal transfers by hotel shuttle bus
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges