What We Love
Stay at Disneyland: The mesmeric Fantasy Land features characters that you’ve grown with. Adventure Land showcases a jungle theme and Tomorrow Land is a futuristic land and showcases many inventive themes. The evening sees the famed Disney parade culminating inthe spectacular fireworks display.
Symphony of Lights: If you thought Victoria Harbour was a dazzling cityscape, hang around for an evening that’s laden with entertainment. The Guinness World Records has called it the 'World's Largest Permanent Light and Sound Show'. And this should definitely be a part of your Hong Kong city tour package.
Madame Tussauds: As you step in and see the over 100 magnificently crafted life-sized replicas of famous personalities and historical figures from around the world, it catches your imagination as they are so lifelike. The statues are interestingly set in a milieu that has the Victoria Harbour as the backdrop
- Hong Kong Victoria Peak
- Ocean Park
- Ladies Market at Mongkok
What to Expect
Madame Tussauds tour · Shop like there’s no tomorrow at the Ladies market Hong Kong · Teach your children on an Ocean Park tour · Soak in the breathtaking views while on the Victoria peak tour · Let your dreams come true in Disneyland · Enjoy the city’s million dollar scenic views
When to Go
Hong Kong is a great place to visit all-year-round. Its typical climate is the sub-tropical type and the months between June to August is very warm and humid. And winters are cool and pleasant.
Keep in mind, festivals like the ‘Hong Kong Month’, followed by the Dragon Boat Carnival, the shopping festival and the Chinese New Year festival all fall during the months from January through August.
Our Top Tips
- Don’t miss out on Sneaker Street! Fa Yuen Street is where you get the latest designs in footwear.
- The longest outdoor covered escalator, Central mid-level escalator, is sure to keep your kids on their toes. During the mornings, it runs downhill and post 10.30am, it runs uphill.
- 3 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Hong Kong
- 1 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast in Disneyland
- Hong Kong by night tour - Victoria Peak, Madame Tussauds and Symphony of Light show
- Full Day Ocean park tour
- Inter hotel transfers (Hong Kong Hotel- Disney Hotel)
- All tours on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on shared basis
Not included: Airfare, Visa, GST, Tips & surcharges