What We Love
The Acropolis: On a vacation to Greece, the Acropolis is a must-see attraction. Alight a row of stairs and you will reach the Acropolis of Athens. You will be amazed by The Parthenon, the beauty of Erechtheion, Propylaea and the small beautiful temple, Athena Nike.
Private airport transfers by Mercedes: The couple’s package keeps your privacy and luxury in mind and plans a comfortable and delightful pick up in a Mercedes Benz to your hotel in Athens. This is sure to make your loved one feel very warm and welcomed.
Candle light dinner in Romantic Crete Island: Crete, being the largest Greek Island makes a perfect spot to take your beau for a lovely candlelight dinner overlooking the amber sunset amidst the idyllic beach. Our package offers you a comfortable chauffer driven transfer to the location in a Mercedes Benz.
Santorini Volcano & Hot Springs Tour: If you are on a romantic honeymoon, then you must visit the Santorini Volcano which is now a quiet and inactive volcano but the sunsets are magical in Santorini. You can take a relaxing dip in the hot springs in the NeaKameni’s crater.
- Panathenaic Stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma Square), The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion, the Parthenon, Acropolis Museum
What to Expect
Magical Mediterranean paradise · Romantic Greece Honeymoon · Marvelous Acropolis · Historic beauties of Greece · Stunning Athena trip · Special Mercedes transfers · Luxurious candle light dinner at Crete Island · Serene Aegean seaside dinner · Stunning Santorini Volcano · Relaxing Hot Springs tour
When to Go
It’s best to travel to Greece from April till October.To enjoy the tranquility of Greece, it’s best to travel during the spring season as boat services are functional and offers you amazing view of the different islands.
December to March is generally quite cold but it is mildest winters in Crete and Rhodes Island. Post July – October, Greece experiences the highest footfalls and is perfect to admire the beauty and charm of the place especially for couples and honeymoongoers.
Our Top Tips
- The Mud Bath in the volcano is highly recommended for honeymoon couples. Take a short trip on a boat to the outskirts of the Volcano and cherish a relaxing bath in the hot springs and give each other a romantic mud massage.
- Experience a lovely stay at the Cave hotel – The rooms are built into the walls of Caldera and overlook the serene ocean waves.
- Oia has beautiful tapered lanes that are enclosed by white washed buildings with domed roofs. Walk through the romantic lanes and hunt for unique jewelry made of lava rocks on Fira Island.
- Enjoy bathing on the Black Beach and have a romantic time at the Perissa beach in Santorini.
- The best way to explore the serenity of the island and to cherish its tranquility, it is best recommended that you hire a scooter or a 4-wheeler.
- 2 nights stay at Athens
- 3 nights stay at Santorini
- 2 nights stay at Heraklion
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Private transfers by Mercedes Van in Athens
- Private transfers by Standard car from Athens hotel - port
- Transfers port – hotel and Santorini Port on standard private car
- Private transfers by standard car port - hotel in Heraklion - Airport
- Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Piraeus-Santorini
- Speed economy class ticket by Sea Jet: Santorini-Heraklion
- City tour, incl. visit at Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum, by regular organized Coach Tours, with official English Speaking guide
- Romantic Candle light dinner at Crete (restaurant) with transfers on private
- Santorini - Volcano & hot Spring Tour
- All above mentioned include local taxes and VAT
- All tours on shared basis (pick up from city centre)
Not included: Air Tickets, Visa, Insurance, City taxes and gratuities, GST