Explore the gems of France and Spain with our 11-day trip tailored for families. The trip starts in Paris, where you visit the iconic Eiffel Tower and go on a Seine River Cruise, followed by a day trip to Disneyland. You then traverse through Spain visiting Barcelona, Valencia and finally the capital city of Madrid. Go on a sightseeing tour in Barcelona and Valencia and watch a Flamenco Show in Madrid while on this trip.
- From Day 1 to Day 3, you arrive in Paris and you soak in whatever the 'City of Love' has on offer. You visit the many famed sightseeing places, visit the city at night and see it under illuminated conditions. Your kids are sure to enjoy the full-day trip to Disneyland Paris.
- On Day 4, you depart from Paris to Barcelona by Eurail and then, you have the day free to relax.
- On Day 5, you visit the many UNESCO World Heritage-listed landmarks around Barcelona.
- On Day 6 and Day 7, you move to Valencia from Barcelona by the Eurail and here, you again go sightseeing.
- From Day 8 to Day 10, you move from Valencia to the capital city, Madrid by Eurail and you spend 3 glorious days, sightseeing, catching the Flamenco dance performances and exploring Madrid.
- On Day 11, your trip comes to a close and you return home from Madrid, Spain.